Door in Cemetary Area?

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Aug 24, 17 1:47 PM
The door that you add tiles to with left and right panels. I'm not understanding it. Any hints? Thank you.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Door in Cemetary Area?

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 24, 17 2:48 PM
You need to move the tiles within each panel around to make a pattern. The pattern is the same on both sides, and you don't need to swap tiles from one side to the other.

...that is, if that's the one you mean

Edited on 08/24/2017 at 2:49:02 PM PST

[Post New]by romanelia on Aug 25, 17 12:41 AM
Hello,

I have the same problem with the cemetery's door, the patern is OK but nothing happen help !!

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Aug 25, 17 11:34 PM
I have the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.

chaela1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by chaela1 on Aug 26, 17 10:46 AM
I have the same proplem windows10

doobiemom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by doobiemom on Aug 28, 17 6:46 PM
I can't get the tiles to move where I want them to

[Post New]by goldlite51 on Aug 29, 17 1:58 AM
I can't get the door to open the tiles are in the right place and still will not open

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 29, 17 12:13 PM
Hello Everyone,

It sounds like a glitch might be preventing a door in the cemetery from opening, even when the tiles are placed in the correct order. Since that's potentially the case, I'm swimming to to offer some troubleshooting advice for this glitch.

This could be a display issue, so I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. The driver controls how the game interacts with the computer's graphics, and developers often release updates to keep everything running smoothly. Please see the instructions in the help page below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I'd also suggest running the game in Administrator Mode. This will ensure the game has the permissions it needs to access all of the computer's resources; hopefully this will fix whatever's preventing the game from opening the cemetery door. For further instruction, please take a look at the help page below.

Run Game as Administrator

Should these suggestions not help, please contact our Technical Support Team. The Moderation Team also asks that any subsequent questions or comments about the potential technical error be posted to the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition here.

This ensures we'll be able to track and respond to technical trends as quickly as possible and helps keep the forum organized. We really appreciate your help.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

doobiemom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by doobiemom on Aug 30, 17 5:52 PM
I tried to run the run as administrator and the game wouldn't load at all,. I uninstalled and re-installed it and it still won't load. My other BF games work fine

Edited on 08/30/2017 at 6:04:39 PM PST

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 30, 17 5:55 PM
@doobiemom
That happens sometimes when you use the run as administrator mode.
I would suggest reversing it before you try any other suggested fixes.

doobiemom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by doobiemom on Aug 30, 17 6:22 PM
@sazoria Thanks, I was actually able to get it to run (I have no idea how, I'm technically challenged!) but now I'm back to the original problem. I don't think it's my video card because all y other games work

ctuohy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ctuohy on Aug 31, 17 8:57 AM
Has anyone figured out how to make this work. If not this is the second game I won't be able to finish.

doobiemom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by doobiemom on Sep 1, 17 10:19 PM
@bfgberuna
It seems none of the suggestions are working for anyone.

[Post New]by Poldikater on Sep 8, 17 7:00 AM
same problem here...

[Post New]by higgihip on Sep 9, 17 5:58 AM
same

ctuohy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ctuohy on Sep 15, 17 9:38 AM
Has anyone been in contact with Big Fish. It's about time they fixed this problem or give us our money back.

doobiemom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by doobiemom on Sep 15, 17 5:10 PM
HELLOOOOOOO! @bfgBeruna Anybody there???

[Post New]by abodah on Sep 27, 17 9:26 AM
I'm having the same problem. The pattern looks correct, but the door still won't open.

[Post New]by Rhiannon10 on Nov 17, 17 4:16 PM
Has BFG answered yet about this glitch. I cannot get the door open and cannot finish game, tried all the suggestions but still doesn't work

ctuohy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ctuohy on Dec 8, 17 9:08 AM
I' STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER. ANYBODY LISTING ???

Go to: