Cannot Purchase With Game Credit

[Post New]by Aurora_Griffin on Aug 24, 17 8:16 PM
So, I got a Game Credit available, according to the site. And according
to the Game Manager, this is worth one Credit.

But when I go to purchase it, ... it's not showing up. Just the Game Club Price.

Is it time for the Game Manager to get a patch or what??? >.<

Edited on 08/24/2017 at 8:16:37 PM PST

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Cannot Purchase With Game Credit

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Aug 25, 17 3:59 AM
Did you try purchasing by going to the BFG web site rather than the game manager?

julesy

[Post New]by Aurora_Griffin on Aug 30, 17 3:48 PM
Actually, I figured it out. It was a Daily Deal and looks like Game Credits can't be used on Daily Deals ...

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 30, 17 4:49 PM
Hello Aurora_Griggin and julesyhedgehog,

First, I want to apologize that it took a while to reply to this thread. It sounds like there is a question about using Big Fish Game Club Credits and that it appears that they cannot be used on a Daily Deal game. I wanted to swim by real fast to clarify how those credits can be used, as well as how to use them when other promotions are happening, that way you can use them in the future when there is a game you'd like to purchase.

Game Club credits cannot be used during some sales and promotions, such as the Daily Deal. If you wish to use a Game Club credit instead of participating in a certain promotion, you may remove the coupon code from your cart by clicking the "X" next to the code, allowing the credit to apply. For more information about how to use Game Club credits, the following article can help:

Using Game Club Credits

If the Game Club credit doesn't seem to be automatically applying, but you're unable to find a promotion to remove, the best thing to try is julesyhedgehog's suggestion of purchasing the game or games through the website directly. This can ensure that promotions aren't automatically being added to the purchase when trying to use credits, and makes sure that any active promotions are visible in the cart before purchase.

If there is trouble using those credits despite those suggestions, or if you need assistance with a purchase, I recommend contacting our Customer Support Team with details regarding the purchase and what is occurring. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this is able to help clarify the use of those credits as well as confirm that some sales and promotions are unable to be used alongside those credits. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: