ctitus
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Game Moving discs on pegs

[Post New]by ctitus on Aug 25, 17 1:29 PM
I have done this game and lined up all the discs on the right pegs and in the correct order but did not receive the red bean. Is there an order in which you must do this puzzle? Help please. I cannot progress without that bean. Thanks!

Re:Game Moving discs on pegs

[Post New]by skunkluvr66 on Aug 26, 17 7:22 AM
Hi,
Are you talking about the Hanoi Tower game? This is the one inside the tunnel. I don't mean to sound rude, but did you make sure that you put the discs under the right columns? I did not have to do anything unusual or put them in any column order. I can't think of anything else unless you are having a glitch.

[Post New]by donadriedger on Aug 26, 17 8:46 AM
I have the same problem. I checked the walkthrough, and I was supposed to get a bean when I finished the peg game, which took forever, by the way, but no bean...help. And, yes, I'm sure I've got them on the right pegs.

ctitus
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by ctitus on Aug 26, 17 12:42 PM
After redoing this game I found out you must work from right to left putting them on the pegs. This worked for me anyway. And yes, I originally did have them on the right pegs.

beckykay
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by beckykay on Aug 27, 17 6:47 PM
Same thing happened to me. I got them all on the right columns but didn't get a red bean. I finally took a piece from the bottom of one column and put in on top of the red column and magically got my red bean. ? But it worked and I got my bean.

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by subcaptain on Sep 1, 17 10:22 AM
If it helps try using a different profile. That was the only way I could continue.

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Sep 2, 17 11:37 PM
It seemed to take forever, and I don't remember where I started, but I finished and got the red bean with no trouble. I actually liked the way they had this one set up. A bit more challenging, but well worth the effort.

CelticCoco

asdkid
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by asdkid on Sep 24, 17 6:23 AM
I didn't get my bean either but managed to continue the game by using the youtube video to get the colour combination. I'm now at the end and have the leaf missing because I didn't get the bean. So frustrating.

Go to: