Hika Ri Level 15

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Hika Ri Level 15

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Aug 25, 17 2:34 PM
I have tried this one over and over and cannot get enough mana or food to complete in time. Help??? Have used the guide to no avail. Has anyone gotten gold here?

Yknott77
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Hika Ri Level 15

[Post New]by Yknott77 on Aug 25, 17 3:10 PM
Same here!!!! I have played this over and over and over.
HELP please.

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Aug 25, 17 4:42 PM
My best time is 7 min 36 seconds. Was just shy of enough to upgrade the last house by one cycle or I would have had it.

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Aug 25, 17 5:10 PM
OMG, I finally got it with almost nothing to spare.
Concentrated on getting the field upgraded to level 3 first (also following the guide instructions for using the clover beforehand)
Built a Statue
Upgraded Sawmill to level 3
Build all statues
Upgrade the Quarry to level 2 somewhere during building the statues
Upgrade the house to level 4 whenever possible
Clear the plot past the first Giant.
When statues were all upgraded to food then I used the Horn of Plenty.
Cleared the middle giant first and opened the first chest on the right and dug the two plots
Cleared the second giant and enough to clear the plot or plots(can't remember if there was one or two )
At the same time I started clearing the rock fields and building the huts.
It was really critical to gather the resources constantly or there isn't enough to finish

Yknott77
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Yknott77 on Aug 26, 17 5:36 AM
Thank you, I was about to give up!!!!

joybelle_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by joybelle_1 on Aug 29, 17 2:49 AM
Strategy guide is usleless for this level

Edited on 08/29/2017 at 2:57:18 AM PST

joybelle_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by joybelle_1 on Aug 29, 17 2:51 AM
I got this after about 40 goes! Totally ignoring the strategy guide (doesnt work)
Open chest and get clover while other worker digs soil
Activate clover and clear, lower lot, and blockage to upper stuff
Clear everything while clover is active
Upgade hut, build sawmill and a field
Upgrade the sawmill to level 2 immediately
First food..build a quarry
Use all wood to get field to level 3
Upgrade quarry to level 3! (you will not get your statues and upgrades up quickly enough otherwise)
Whilst building 3 statues asap...clear the path to the giant (150)
Start upgrading all statues to FOOD
Once over the gap..start clearing to the left, and clear the lot..build 4th statue..grab the shell and get to the "horn of plenty" in the big chest...activate immediately (with 3 upgraded statues while others upgrading the 4th)
I didn't clear any lots (to save my food)...I paid the middle giant..and cleared the first obstacle.
THEN...demolished the quarry and the sawmill and built two huts!
Woke up and paid the other giant..and kept everyone busy clearing.
Didn't bother with the last gap and chest on the right, but cleared all on the left (MANNA)
Madly upgraded huts...and finally got there! Cheers
You really need to repeat and know this level very well and get very slick to get there!

[Post New]by anitafelix on Aug 29, 17 6:21 AM
Can one tell me how can put out the fire because i cant even with walktrough
tyvm

joybelle_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by joybelle_1 on Aug 30, 17 4:24 AM
I think you have the wrong player..you are talking about the girl...this level was the guy. apparently according to the others you have to go back to level 9 and pick up a sign with wavy things on it...I am only working one side of the board at the moment and that is the guy...(yes still at it lol..but getting gold eventually) hope this helps. There is a post about it under the girls name level 15..it gets confusing. Cheers

[Post New]by dredin89 on Aug 30, 17 9:34 AM
Thanks joybelle1!!!! This was driving me crazy. I kept using up my food taking out the things blocking the giants in the beginning. Not doing that allowed me to upgrade everything quickly! Thanks again for figuring that one out!

ugamaggie
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ugamaggie on Aug 30, 17 5:42 PM
Thank you Joybelle! extremely close, but it worked! It was the last level I needed to get...well that and the bonus that I can now access since I finally got gold on this level!

anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by anntiem on Aug 31, 17 4:00 PM
Followed Joybelle except that I finished upgrading all food statues and then used the horn of plenty. Got it in the nick of time.

[Post New]by onesweettammers on Sep 2, 17 12:15 PM
I am on a mission to beat this level!! Thank you for all the tips. I've easily played this one 50 times so far. I love the challenge.

[Post New]by AHerman on Sep 4, 17 4:49 PM
I have followed Joybelle's strategy to the letter, and I just cannot make it work. There just isn't enough time to cram my hut upgrades in, no matter what I do!

Maybe I'd be less nuts about it if I hadn't tried this level about 157 times using the in-game guide FIRST. If I'd checked here sooner, I would've learned that the in-game guide is completely useless for this level.

This level is driving me I-N-S-A-N-E.

hezzak
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by hezzak on Sep 5, 17 3:27 PM
Driving me crazy too. I've followed the tips in this thread but I run short of just enough manna to upgrade the final hut. Ugh. I'm doing this one in my dreams

NYCgamer
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by NYCgamer on Sep 7, 17 7:00 AM
Found another solution on line that worked like a charm. Build a quarry. Build three fields. Then build two sawmills. No upgrading. Clear the first island. Do not use the clover yet. Upgrade the hut to level four. Feed the middle giant. Use clover and clear the second island. Hold the horn of plenty for now. Build three idols after clearing the two lots. Upgrade them for food. And then use the horn of plenty while you feed the back right giant and blow horn for the left giant. Clear the back right island and feed the left giant. Demolish one of the fields and build a hut. Clear back left island. Demolish second field (use speed sandals somewhere in here) and build a hut. Upgrade huts. Demolish a sawmill and build idol upgrade idol. I got there just before the timer for gold.

[Post New]by shirtbutton on Sep 8, 17 3:30 PM
Thank you so much to NYCgamer. You are a brilliant person. I tired it your way after loads of trying it the walkthrough way and I did it..(Pat on the back for me). I was getting so annoyed that I could not finish it. Thank you once again. xx

[Post New]by AdharaBlack on Sep 11, 17 10:55 PM
NYCgamer wrote:Found another solution on line that worked like a charm. Build a quarry. Build three fields. Then build two sawmills. No upgrading. Clear the first island. Do not use the clover yet. Upgrade the hut to level four. Feed the middle giant. Use clover and clear the second island. Hold the horn of plenty for now. Build three idols after clearing the two lots. Upgrade them for food. And then use the horn of plenty while you feed the back right giant and blow horn for the left giant. Clear the back right island and feed the left giant. Demolish one of the fields and build a hut. Clear back left island. Demolish second field (use speed sandals somewhere in here) and build a hut. Upgrade huts. Demolish a sawmill and build idol upgrade idol. I got there just before the timer for gold.

OMG Thank You! I must have tried this level 100 times (or so it seemed) and as soon as I tried this way I got gold time (just barely as I almost ran out of mana to upgrade the last hut). The guide is totally useless for this level

GMGL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by GMGL on Sep 12, 17 3:19 PM
AdharaBlack, thank you!!! Got it on the first try using that strategy and had a little to spare (the warning sound hadn't even started yet).

nuttyme
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by nuttyme on Sep 17, 17 9:52 AM
Pure Genius NYCGamer!! Many many thanks! Works like a charm. I would never have come p with this on my own. Thank you for taking the time to post. My frustrations are over!!

Go to: