rutet
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Hika-Ri Level 35

[Post New]by rutet on Aug 26, 17 2:08 AM
I cannot pass this level in gold time. I have all the levels in gold but this level not. Please Help.

Re:Hika-Ri Level 35

[Post New]by Squashymonster on Aug 29, 17 2:18 PM
After playing this level too many times to count, and tried numerous different ways of doing it, I've come to the conclusion that it must be a game glitch as there is no way near enough time given to finish in gold time. I've never even upgraded 1 sawmill to level 4 before the time has run out. Hope they sort it out soon as, like you, it is the only level I don't have gold time for.

rutet
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by rutet on Aug 29, 17 11:50 PM
I ask for suport in another site. I hope they give a answer soon. I also ask for wooden plates and figurines.

rutet
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by rutet on Sep 1, 17 12:40 PM
Here is the response for suport:
Put on the cap of the leader, make sandals of construction and wear.
Use ready-made infusions of a grower, a rocket and a logger.
Then it turns out, but it is difficult.
If you pass the level not for gold, use the ingredients, then you can improve the book of the agronomist and other equipment, the second time will be easier.

But i try and not is possible.
But maybe is me and not understand the english - english is not my language.
So, if you can help me i aprecciate

rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by rheadamom on Sep 6, 17 11:03 PM
I have worn all the above, except I am not sure what the rocket is. There is just not enough time on that level to finish in gold. I have been at it forever. I do believe they have a time glitch going on there. I have improved each time with different tactics, but the time runs out too soon. I don't see how you can build all those buildings, buy cloaks, knock down the stone and gold, and then eventually the food, and still have time to build three more sawmills, and upgrade to the max. There has to be something to do about the time.

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Sep 12, 17 8:35 AM
rutet wrote:Here is the response for suport:
Put on the cap of the leader, make sandals of construction and wear.
Use ready-made infusions of a grower, a rocket and a logger.
Then it turns out, but it is difficult.
If you pass the level not for gold, use the ingredients, then you can improve the book of the agronomist and other equipment, the second time will be easier.

But i try and not is possible.
But maybe is me and not understand the english - english is not my language.
So, if you can help me i aprecciate

It's okay. From that description, it doesn't seem like English in their first language either. Though, you can tell that from the guide and story. I'm also not sure what a 'rocket' refers to. None of the potions lean toward that. They're all speed potions.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Sep 13, 17 9:24 AM
As to being able to get mana for 4 sawmills, just upgrade everything to level 4 (field-quarry-sawmill-forge) after getting rid of all lizard towers which takes 150 food + 100 mana,

pick breadfruit off of trees,

open all chests,

take care of traders to receive cloaks,

keep workers fishing until depleted,

destroy quarry after completing traders requests

build gold mine, upgrade to level 4

destroy 2nd field and build 2nd Moai Statue since you'll need 192 x 3 to upgrade the other 3 sawmills which you'll add after destroying forge-gold mine and 2nd Moai Statue...

you only need one (1) bucket of heated water to get rid of lizard ...

BTW if you're having trouble in casual mode then just change to the easy mode...

Edited on 09/23/2017 at 2:47:17 PM PST

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Sep 21, 17 11:21 AM
Rocket is probably suppose to be rocker (quarry) As for upgrading everything to level 4, I struggle to get the mana needed. Even on easy mode I was waiting and waiting for enough mana to be able to upgrade the sawmills to level 4. This is the same as level 31, I just do not seem to be able to get enough mana to be able to upgrade when needed.

Sadly, this use to be my favorite game and I could not wait for the next one to come out. I can not say that is so anymore. I put on the gear they suggest for the level, and use the potions and I still am not close.

ali133
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by ali133 on Sep 22, 17 11:08 AM
I have lost the will to live getting this level lol!

[Post New]by magsymillion on Nov 27, 17 2:02 PM
I seem to have a bug where I cannot upgrade or demolish the hut. I therefore cannot upgrade anything else (including sawmills required) or even build another hut. Can't finish level. Playing on MAC version.

Level 35 on a Mac??? mine ends with level 25

[Post New]by GerLeop on Jan 1, 18 1:53 PM
magsymillion wrote:I seem to have a bug where I cannot upgrade or demolish the hut. I therefore cannot upgrade anything else (including sawmills required) or even build another hut. Can't finish level. Playing on MAC version.

Hi there,
my Moai V ends with level s 24 and 25 when both siblings work together. How come you and some others have many more levels? Have never seen any lizards etc. - so it can't be just another way of counting the levels. What did I miss to see or to do?

GJMcG
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Level 35 on a Mac??? mine ends with level 25

[Post New]by GJMcG on Jan 12, 18 1:40 PM
GerLeop wrote:
magsymillion wrote:I seem to have a bug where I cannot upgrade or demolish the hut. I therefore cannot upgrade anything else (including sawmills required) or even build another hut. Can't finish level. Playing on MAC version.

Hi there,
my Moai V ends with level s 24 and 25 when both siblings work together. How come you and some others have many more levels? Have never seen any lizards etc. - so it can't be just another way of counting the levels. What did I miss to see or to do?

On the main page, there is a button on the lower right side that you can press for more levels! Bonus content is on the left side.

GJMcG
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by GJMcG on Jan 12, 18 1:45 PM
I am so close to the end of the game now, and have used up so many of my ingredients! It's getting really hard to make potions! (I've learned that if you close the game and want to replay a level you must make the required potions again...and that uses up resources fast!) I've gone back and replayed older levels hoping to get more ingredients, but it appears that once you get an ingredient you can't get it again.
If all of you are having trouble completing this level in gold time and you are all making/using the potions... I will never be able to do it without the potions.
As others have said, I'm very frustrated with level 35 AND level 31.

Go to: