bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Post any My Beautiful Vacation technical issues here

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 29, 10 9:16 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Mac Game Errors

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Edited on 05/10/2010 at 10:03:01 AM PST

Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:Post any My Beautiful Vacation technical issues here

[Post New]by Donick2 on May 10, 10 1:26 AM
Opening game very slow & no sound & very choppy mouse actions until you finally get into the game then seems to be ok but takes quite a few minutes before it will open & doesn't say if any back ground music but it is silent except at the beginning after it does start

Have to use the arrow/hand as no option to change anything but once it gets going not bad game

I run windows xp pro is anyone else having trouble ?
as have got further into game it won't let some things be picked up
when is this game going to be fixed ???????????????????????

Edited on 05/10/2010 at 4:46:14 AM PST

ykempy
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by ykempy on May 10, 10 2:42 AM
I am having the same problem with the cursor at the beginning but also ok once into the game.

[Post New]by GoneFishing on May 10, 10 2:43 AM
Patch this game fast to have an option to avoid custom cursor!

Like many other bisbehaving games a custom cursor slows down the mouse and makes the music stutter. Usually choosing to use the system cursor handles that.

I can't even test it!

By the way, I DO have the latest video, sound and other drivers.

misty5
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by misty5 on May 10, 10 4:39 AM
Game opens fine as far as the "enter player name" option, but after I've entered a name, click "OK" and then click "play", nothing happens. Stuck on that title page. Tried clicking on every option there was, including "exit", but no-go. Had to "escape" to get it off my screen.

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on May 10, 10 5:06 AM
Donick2 wrote:Opening game very slow & no sound & very choppy mouse actions until you finally get into the game then seems to be ok but takes quite a few minutes before it will open & doesn't say if any back ground music but it is silent except at the beginning after it does start

Have to use the arrow/hand as no option to change anything but once it gets going not bad game

I run windows xp pro is anyone else having trouble ?
as have got further into game it won't let some things be picked up
when is this game going to be fixed ???????????????????????

I also have XP pro and had the same trouble you mention, except for picking items. I played around 20 minutes and got fed up (I was halfway in the studio). I could pick up all of the items so far, but I sometimes had to click like 6 times on the in order to do so. The game seems to run slow.

shaboo58
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by shaboo58 on May 10, 10 5:21 AM
The game opened after putting my player name in it froze up. Tried ctrl, alt, delete to get to task manager............flashed for a minute then the opening page came on agan. tried that a few times, then finally pushed the magic shut down button and restarted my computer. New computer with windows 7. Never had that happen with the new computer. Guess I won't be demo this game.

Gosh, ........I'm a guppy.

Edited on 05/10/2010 at 5:22:53 AM PST

Timbuctu
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Timbuctu on May 10, 10 6:00 AM
Same problem, with the ridiculous slow down on the title screen. I'm not bothering to try playing it, cuz if the title screen is this screwed, obviously the game itself is going to have problems as well, so why waste my time?

nanapat627
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by nanapat627 on May 10, 10 7:09 AM
I was able to play the first room with no problem until I replaced the items in the painting. After that the game froze up. The cursor went in and out and wouldn't respond. I went to the main menu and back to the game and if you can believe it made it worse. I uninstalled it. I'm running Microsoft Vista with updated drivers.

[Post New]by DisneyKaren on May 10, 10 7:35 AM
I am running Windows XP too, the title screen is extremely slow & unresponsive it takes almost 2 mins to get into the game, the first few screens played OK but now it has frozen after you come out of the painting where you place items back in their correct places, it seems to me this game wasn't beta tested very well & it needs an update A.S.A.P.

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on May 10, 10 10:22 AM
shaboo58 wrote:The game opened after putting my player name in it froze up. Tried ctrl, alt, delete to get to task manager............flashed for a minute then the opening page came on agan. tried that a few times, then finally pushed the magic shut down button and restarted my computer. New computer with windows 7. Never had that happen with the new computer. Guess I won't be demo this game.

Gosh, ........I'm a guppy.

I had the same problem with the game opening. The game was slow to open and when it did, the page for typing you name froze up. Along with that, the box for (click here to start game) stayed on the screen. Can't give a review if you can play the game. Deleted game --

[Post New]by sheilamags on May 10, 10 10:27 AM
wish I'd read these technical issues before I tried to download this game. I wasted 5mins trying to type in my name and press ok. The cursor kept dissapearing and racing over the page or freezing completely. I even had bother trying to exit the game! Not worth the bother Ive deleted it from my computer

sandyca
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
450 Posts

[Post New]by sandyca on May 10, 10 10:35 AM
I'm having problems too, slow start and then froze once I got into the game....

tinkz2007
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by tinkz2007 on May 10, 10 10:51 AM
Played half an hour of this game, then the game froze - had the music playing in background, but no cursor and could do absolutely nothing!!

Not going to bother trying to fix this issue, as the game wasnt that great. The graphics were just ok - nothing spectacular, the tasks were quiet pathetic and the hidden object scenes were really bad too.

This has to be one of the worst games that I have tried so far!!

lindaa1
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by lindaa1 on May 10, 10 12:49 PM
Same thing happened to me. Cursor unresponsive on opening screen. Choppy and all over the place.

[Post New]by boomcat on Oct 22, 13 2:40 PM
dressing the bride cannot put on lipstick or give her bouquet . I cannot finish the game until this scene is finished . what can I do now ?

[Post New]by carolinea on Apr 28, 14 7:34 PM
How do you finish dressing the bride. I can't seem to get the lipstick and the flowers. Please help me. Thank you

Go to: