[Post New]by storminjo on Aug 26, 17 6:52 AM
cant play game says graphic card not supported,can this be corrected

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:says my graphic card is not supported,can i fix this

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 26, 17 9:09 AM
I believe that the only way that could be corrected would be to buy a better graphics card for your computer. This may or may not be doable, depending on the specifications of your laptop or desktop and what the motherboard looks like. Sometimes if you upgrade a video card you also need to buy a better power supply.

ascorpion
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by ascorpion on Aug 26, 17 9:16 AM
I have the same problem. I hope this is not going to be the wave of new games.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 26, 17 10:59 AM
Hello storminjo and ascorpion,

Thanks for your patience while waiting for a response. Please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide a new solution.

Going forward, the Moderation Team also asks that all technical matters be posted to the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Donna Brave: And the Strangler of Paris Collector's Edition here.

This ensures that we see and respond to technical inquiries as quickly as possible and helps us keep the forums organized. I've gone ahead and locked this thread so future questions can be posted to the one above.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: