Re:Welcome to Bird Pirates forum

[Post New]by CHEFBIGFEET on Jun 11, 09 6:19 AM
This is my first post and I hope I am following the proper procedures and manners. I purchased this game a week ago and I seem to have a problem. I get to Level 7-9 and complete the bonus round but,I can not get to the next level (7-10 or 8-1). The bonus round continues to repeat itself but, never goes to the last level on screen or on map one. Anyone else had this problem and if they did, can some one tell me how to fix this situation. Is there a patch or fix for this game? Please assist me in this matter.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance,
Regards,

Chefbigfeet

GaCorolla
Shark
Shark
13,397 Posts

[Post New]by GaCorolla on Oct 27, 10 4:40 AM
I purchased another game and this one came with it as a free bonus game. The one I bought was a sequel to another game, and it turned out to be too much like the first one. However, much to my surprise, this is a good one. It is unlike any other game I have tried and have. I would recommend it to anyon, and a friend of mine likes it as well. So I give it a . Try it out, fishes, you might just like it!

bigpescador
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by bigpescador on Aug 12, 11 6:11 PM
CHEFBIGFEET wrote:This is my first post and I hope I am following the proper procedures and manners. I purchased this game a week ago and I seem to have a problem. I get to Level 7-9 and complete the bonus round but,I can not get to the next level (7-10 or 8-1). The bonus round continues to repeat itself but, never goes to the last level on screen or on map one. Anyone else had this problem and if they did, can some one tell me how to fix this situation. Is there a patch or fix for this game? Please assist me in this matter.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance,
Regards,

Chefbigfeet

Hello, I think that you need contact BFG to get support

greets

bigpescador
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by bigpescador on Aug 12, 11 6:13 PM
GaCorolla wrote:I purchased another game and this one came with it as a free bonus game. The one I bought was a sequel to another game, and it turned out to be too much like the first one. However, much to my surprise, this is a good one. It is unlike any other game I have tried and have. I would recommend it to anyon, and a friend of mine likes it as well. So I give it a . Try it out, fishes, you might just like it!

Hi, GaCorolla!

I just tried this game, and now it's my favorite!

Go to: