Lenore-RUNTIME ERROR

[Post New]by BellevueBob on Aug 26, 17 7:49 PM
After finding Shredder arm and RE doing numbers,when I go to the window a RUNTIME error comes up and I have to go thru the whole steps again........
Anyone else getting this !! The code is 316745

Edited on 08/26/2017 at 8:03:44 PM PST

Re:Lenore-RUNTIME ERROR

[Post New]by BellevueBob on Aug 26, 17 8:04 PM
NOTE : DO the UPDATE !!!

napapen
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by napapen on Nov 13, 17 2:36 PM
I did the update after the first time this showed up and it is still doing it so I am at a dead end.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 13, 17 4:42 PM
Hello there,

It sounds like this issue was addressed for BellevueBob in the past with the update that came out. However, it sounds like you are seeing a runtime error when trying to play the game napapen. I wanted to swim by real fast to provide some suggested steps, as well as how to contact our Support Team for any further assistance that may be useful.

For a game running into this specific type of error, it might be helpful to try the following page of steps as they may be able to quickly resolve the issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Those steps may be able to get the game to no longer provide this error should you have already downloaded and installed the update for this game. For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the game's title, what has occurred, and what steps you've taken to try to resolve it. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. Players are encouraged to use the designated technical issues thread for the specific game they are having technical trouble with. For this game, players can report new issues or discuss technical issues here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition here.

Posting technical issues to the appropriate threads helps the teams behind the game as well as forum moderators better see and note the impacts of player reported issues. It also helps both with responding more rapidly to those reports. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: