Game installed but won't open

[Post New]by Auntalee on Aug 27, 17 9:51 AM
I just downloaded and installed Christmasville. When I click on the game, it won't open.
Any suggestions appreciated. Auntalee

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Game installed but won't open

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 27, 17 11:44 AM
Hello Auntalee,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue experienced while playing Christmasville. There may be a few reasons why it isn't opening and I just wanted to swim by real fast to provide some suggested steps to try as well as how to reach our Support Team for further assistance.

Since the game doesn't sound like it's opening, what I recommend if you're playing on PC is the following page of steps, which can clear up a wide variety of reasons why a game may not start:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are instead playing on Mac, the following general steps may be able to assist in clearing up this issue:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this is a technical issue and the designated thread appears to be locked, I'm going to go ahead and recreate that designated thread and lock this thread. If you'd like to discuss this issue further, or if a player would like to report a new issue with the game Christmasville, I encourage doing so at the recreated designated thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmasville here.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our forum's moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: