MaryLiLamb
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

The same Daily Quest every day?

[Post New]by MaryLiLamb on Aug 28, 17 5:42 PM
So I vaguely remember someone saying that they get the same Daily Quest, each and everyday.

Now it is happening to me. For the last couple of weeks, the first Daily Quest of my game day is Studying Luck. After I complete that, it changes to other quests, not usually the same.

Is there a way to get this to stop? I guess I should consider myself lucky it is not the same 10-parter over and over again but this is getting a little tedious.

Edited on 08/28/2017 at 6:49:38 PM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:The same Daily Quest every day?

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 28, 17 5:51 PM
I do.......for weeks I got Knowledge Hunter.........now last 2+ weeks, its Ogre 13.......could be worse......but tired of it........and yes, after I finish it, I get something different. I have no idea how or why it changed.

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Aug 29, 17 1:59 AM
My one is Helpful Device and last week it was Birth of Goo.. Doing really well here (not)

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Aug 29, 17 6:51 AM
Same here. It's interesting that so many people are experiencing this. It's as if they programmed it so you get the same one until you do it. I hope that's not the case because there are some that I prefer never to do.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Aug 29, 17 2:22 PM
mamarose1900 wrote:Same here. It's interesting that so many people are experiencing this. It's as if they programmed it so you get the same one until you do it. I hope that's not the case because there are some that I prefer never to do.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

I think you have a point.
I have had Day 1 with its 350 Wheels request sitting on my DQ slot for nearly a week now. This one I refuse to do!

Pazlovejoy
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Aug 29, 17 4:56 PM
For me, once I get in a rut, it doesn't matter whether I do them or not. I just have to wait until the pattern changes. Usually the cycle lasts for a week or less. I really sympathize with the players who have to deal with this for longer than that.

Go to: