ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Friends of Mimmim, LNKCL, lnkcl, GGGma

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Aug 28, 17 7:45 PM
Been moving the last couple weeks. Out of old house into new house in West Sacramento. Fixing up new house so 4 adults living in motorhome in back yard.
Mimmim and LNKCL are on same laptop so am playing when I can. lnkcl is in storage, please don't delete her (me). I will be up and running again by mid Sept. As for GGGma, (me also) I still have laptop but so old cannot get it going sime days. No time to wait for it to load so am not plaing much on that one either. I don't entend to bore you but just letting you know where we are. I take no notes on gifting so try to hit everyone but if I have missed someone I will do better after mid Sept. Temp here today was 108. Like that all week... I stay in motorhome in front of portable AC. I will survive to fight another day in the Castle. I read the forum every day but don't answer much as you can see, I tend to ramble on. Good luck to everyone.

Ellen

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Re:Friends of Mimmim, LNKCL, lnkcl, GGGma

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Aug 28, 17 8:05 PM
Hi Ellen,
Thanks for letting us know. Glad you got moved, well sort of, until you get the house ready! No worries about the gifting. You've been very generous and I just wish I could gift you back as often. But, with 145 friends, it takes me a bit longer to make the rounds. I'll be on vacation next week myself, so it sounds like we're on a similar timetable for playing. I hope you get a break from the heat soon!

See you in the castle mid-September!

Ada

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Aug 29, 17 3:06 AM
Hi Ellen,
I really wish you good luck .I am nearing the end of 3 months of renovations so I know how difficult life can be.We are living in our house & have had every room changed.
3 months with a ladder for a staircase isn't fun when your no longer a Spring chicken like me.
Best wishes
AuntieRoo

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Aug 29, 17 7:00 AM
Thanks for letting us know.

Moving is a pain, but you'll be settled in soon. Enjoy your new home.

Auntie Roo--I'm shuddering at that idea. My family would sleep downstairs on the floor and do sponge baths before we'd use a ladder every day. We all hate mere step stools, so two-story ladders would be totally out of the question. You have my admiration for your courage. Enjoy your new home, too.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Aug 29, 17 7:24 AM
mamarose1900 wrote:Thanks for letting us know.

Moving is a pain, but you'll be settled in soon. Enjoy your new home.

Auntie Roo--I'm shuddering at that idea. My family would sleep downstairs on the floor and do sponge baths before we'd use a ladder every day. We all hate mere step stools, so two-story ladders would be totally out of the question. You have my admiration for your courage. Enjoy your new home, too.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Perhaps I shouldn't mention that 2 days ago I was up on the scaffolding painting the outside of the house ha ha.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 29, 17 7:41 AM
AWWWW Ellen.........no worries!!

And 4 adults in a motorhome! ARGH!!! You are a better woman than I!!

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Aug 29, 17 1:30 PM
Hang in there Ellen and thank you for the update.
Ditto to what SB said wowwwwwwwwwww

whitemane
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by whitemane on Aug 29, 17 1:38 PM
Hi, Ellen......hope the "fixing up" goes well and you soon get a break from the temperatures - you can always send them over here to Scotland if you're desperate.

Looking forward to having you back playing.as in the past but only when you are ready.

Doc..........

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Aug 29, 17 7:25 PM
Hi, Ellen:

Wouldn't think of deleting you, LNKCL! Especially since you are in West Sacramento. I know the Sacramento area very well.

I heard about the high heat in your area. Glad you have some AC for relief. Don't over do it until it cools off a little. Good luck with the move and I hope you enjoy your new home once you get it the way you want it.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop and look forward to seeing you at the castle when you are ready. Don't worry about the gifting - we have all been there.

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Aug 29, 17 9:16 PM
Good luck with everything and will look forward to gifting with you when you return to the Castle.

Pat (Phantommom)

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Aug 30, 17 5:10 AM
Hi Ellen

Thanks for letting us know what is happening. A motorhome with 4 adults when it is that hot doesn't sound good. Hopefully, the work will all go smoothly and your new home will soon be ready for you to move in. I hope you will be very happy there.

Don't worry about the game and gifts. Your past generosity means I can keep gifting you to catch up No deleting from me.

And Auntie Roo - up and down a ladder!!!! Upstairs would definitely be a no go area for me. As for going up the scaffolding All I can say is I hope you finish soon and safely.

Take care both of you

Norry

Go to: