bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 29, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by RaspberryRex on Sep 18, 17 6:21 PM
What makes this game a collector's edition besides it being twice the price? There doesn't seem to be anything that distinguishes it from a regular game. This game is full of bugs. All of my level sets got renamed within the game so that they are all mismatched. And several times I've had the game keep on playing but just Alison freeze. So I can still click on things and tell patients to go here and there, but Alison can't move, so I have to abandon my progress on the level and start over. I'm super disappointed.

Zappy701
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Welcome to Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Zappy701 on Sep 26, 17 12:44 AM
I agree. I but a LOT of games and always use BF unless they don't offer a game. Right now, I have repeated Level 38 a bunch of times. Thing is, each time you change a diaper, the yellow bar lights up 3 times. So that got me wondering how I am stuck with only ONE unlit bar at the end of the game and can't get the diamond for that level. Also, I know what you mean about Allison freezing. Everything else can be done but she can not perform any tasks. I finish all my games and always make sure I get all achievements. So how can I do this without getting my diamond on level 38?? Is there somewhere else I can visit or somehow get this corrected??

Well, just to let you know, I did find out the problem on level 38. If, when changing a diaper, you don't get 3 stars, then you will be short at the end with bars, Therefore, you will have to do the level over until you change diapers with 3 stars. I watched a demo of that level and fortunately, for that player, they got the diaper change 5 times that required NO toy. I, on the other hand, had the toy involved 3 out of 5 times and I missed a 3 stars on one of them.

So now, I will keep trying until I get 3 stars down the line.

Edited on 09/26/2017 at 11:59:44 PM PST

Go to: