Reloading old game.

[Post New]by Purplediamond2 on Aug 29, 17 5:31 AM
It was my birthday not long ago, and I got a new tablet device. Is there a way I can retrieve my old game data from my last device?
Thanks

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Re:Reloading old game.

[Post New]by Myhashen on Aug 29, 17 5:44 AM
You can get back everything (except your friends) by contacting customer service and telling them your problem. Be sure to answer every message they send you. It took about 1 day for me to get all of mine back when my old device died and I had to get a new one. As far as your friends go, post on this forum using something like "friends of purplediamond" to let people know you've got a new ID number. You can use the same user name, but you'll get a new number. You probably won't get them all back, but you will get some. You can also ask for new friends, if you wish. ShaShja

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Aug 29, 17 6:49 AM
You can only get your game back if your two devices use the same OS. If your game was on an Android and your new tablet is and iPad, you'll have to start over.

Customer service can restore your game, but not your friend list.If your old tablet still works, load it up and copy down a list of your friends, if you haven't got one already. Then you'll be able to invite them.

Good luck!

Have fun stormin' the castle!

westwind02
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by westwind02 on Aug 29, 17 8:58 PM
Customer service is excellent. They will walk you thru and give you the best support!!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 31, 17 11:53 AM
Hello Purplediamond2,

Welcome to the forums. As you can see, there's no shortage of helpful advice. Thanks to everyone who took the time to provide information about transferring a game from one device to another. I'll add just a little more.

As mamarose1900 said, Midnight Castle is cross device but not cross platform. That means a game can be transferred between iOS devices or between Android devices but not from an iOS device to an Android device.

If you play on an iOS device, I have more good news -- your game and its progress can be linked to a Facebook account. When going from one iOS device to another, all that needs to be done to transfer the game is to sign into it using the same Facebook credentials. Signing in to a Facebook account in Midnight Castle follows the same steps as linking a Midnight Castle game to a Facebook account, so for further instruction please see the help page below.

Save your progress with Facebook! (iOS only)

If you play on an Android device or a PC, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with both the old and the new Friend Codes. They'll be able to provide further help transferring your game.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: