magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Flowers

[Post New]by magge314 on Aug 29, 17 10:46 AM
Hi!
To any one: for what are you using the flowers?
I have a lot of them and l do not use them. thanks magge

bridie47
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Flowers

[Post New]by bridie47 on Aug 29, 17 7:39 PM
The Moon flower set if you have done all the quests then just Auction them off,
as for the Fairy flower set there in your collections you will find a special,
the ancient bronze coins these are handy for when you are doing the hogs and gives you extra percentage on coins you earn for 30mins
.other then that Auction them...
Hope this helps

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by magge314 on Aug 29, 17 11:05 PM
Thank you bridie47,
and yes!! i finished all the quest, i'm on 99 and a half level; i don't remember any quest with the flowers,maybe,because, i didnt play it in last year; i came back this year,to see if where news about the game - but no is just the same-.
In the first moment i stated to sell every thing, but then, slowly i started to finish all the "houses"; i have done a lot of work,but i think i will it finish it, on 2018; I love this game,is so complete;in auction house i'm magge8 because, i had 7 awakening games with problems - and loose the games in diferents levels always highs,but i re-started, again and again,for example,this one,the number 8; didn't acept that i finish the first "altar" and the game "cuts" the internet conections and then it came back.Problems as always. But i still playing! Magge
I'm sorry if i write bad any word.

[Post New]by EricEggermont on Aug 30, 17 1:41 AM
Hey Magge,
I've been buying quite some flowers from you because I want to exchange them for Obsedian. There is one quest that requires the player to give Gobie 999 Obsedian, 999 Golden Oak and 999 Bolgite. So there is a quest that requires you to collect/buy lots of flowers OR play a giant load of hidden object games to find those resources.
Have enough Obsedian now, now I'm going to collect Shields (or Earrings) for the Bolgite.
Keep playing!
Eric

Edited on 08/31/2017 at 12:26:59 AM PST

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by magge314 on Aug 30, 17 10:47 AM
Hi Eric, what a pity! ,I have 8 Bags - from the wol gift-,if you know a way may be i can send you all of them.
magge

[Post New]by EricEggermont on Aug 31, 17 12:46 AM
I am getting there so no need, but very nice of you to offer, thank you!
My Friend Code is 3616 8227, if you want to connect, you're very welcome to!

Go to: