rchogan
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Ahab's ship

[Post New]by rchogan on Aug 29, 17 12:40 PM
Can't get beyond first screen. What am I supposed to do?. Startegy Guide is no help.

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Re:Ahab's ship

[Post New]by kitaboy on Aug 30, 17 9:15 AM
I agree; guide said solution is random. I have played that scene too long. I need help too. Kita Boy

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 30, 17 9:44 AM
Are you both talking about the same scene?
kitaboy- I'm assuming you are talking about the fight scene with order zero?
rchogan- I'm not sure if you are talking about the fight scene in the coach, or if you are talking about a screen on the actual boat. Could you give more specifics so that I can help? Where are you and what have you just done?

kitaboy-
The fight is a basic 'follow the sequence' puzzle.
you have two hands and two feet buttons. Click to start the sequence and a green/red aura will surround a hand or foot button one by one.
Not all the buttons may be used in the sequence and some may be repeated.

There are four moves in each sequence i.e. four buttons to remember and press.
When the sequence has completed on the row of buttons and the aura has surrounded 4 buttons in turn, then match the same order of buttons by pressing them in the same order as the shown sequence.

Do not start pressing the buttons until the full sequence has been shown or the game will count it as wrong and the sequence will start again from the beginning.

rchogan
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rchogan on Aug 30, 17 10:11 AM
Many thanks sazoria. Got it. Its not exactly obvious. No "info" on what to do, no "skip" possibility. And you can sit there awhile before a sequence begins.

Go to: