Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Enthralling Realms: Curse of Darkness here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 30, 17 12:39 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 08/30/2017 at 6:39:32 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Enthralling Realms: Curse of Darkness here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 30, 17 6:39 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Customer Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Enthralling Realms: Curse of Darkness here.

[Post New]by 1234leeroy on Sep 3, 17 1:23 PM
Why is the game playing in slow motion on my pc? when you make a move it moves slowly compared to all the other match 3 games. What i am experiencing matches that one review in the other area that said the game is slow.

Does it require a new pc to play? I have a dell laptop, windows 7, i5 processor with 8 gb of memory. It has the Intel 4000 graphics card.

Or is it because all they stuff moving around on first screen is still running when playing the game?

Windows 10, 64 bit not compatible?

[Post New]by cdbook on Sep 9, 17 2:46 PM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Have desktop PC, running windows 10, 64 bit. Downloaded through explorer. Game starts with message to give me a choice of running windows 10 normal or windowed.
I have a 20 inch monitor. Big Fish logo loads to the right, is not centered as normal. Game recognizes my name, then I see a prehistoric scene with moving figures. I click on everything and nothing happens.So I have to go to task manager and close it down.

Rhea509
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Slow Motion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

[Post New]by Rhea509 on Sep 12, 17 1:23 AM
This game is driving me mad!!! Everything is in slow motion. I have it set to Relaxed Mode but this is a joke!

I have never played a M3 game that has been so slow, I have to wait for the icons to drop down slowly.................

Hopefully we will get an update on this game, otherwise we should get our money back.

Have just changed the user name to see if that would give me the choice of timed mode. Nothing! Still the same old slow motion.

Edited on 09/12/2017 at 2:05:46 AM PST

Go to: