Some other fun games like cut the rope

[Post New]by shahrukh_hp1 on Aug 30, 17 3:52 PM
Hi guys , I love cut the rope , also was looking for some more games like this here's my choice of similar fun games :

Where's my water : [Removed by Moderator]

Bounce N Bang : [Removed by Moderator]

Brain Dots : [Removed by Moderator]

What are yours

Edited on 08/30/2017 at 4:24:45 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Some other fun games like cut the rope

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 30, 17 4:42 PM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the forums shahrukh_hp1! I am swimming by real fast to provide a quick reminder of the Forum Rules, specifically:

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

While we definitely understand wanting to discuss games with other players, we do request that URLs and links not be provided to the public forums. This helps keep everyone's experience safe and helps maintain the accessibility of the forums. We appreciate everyone's understanding in regards to this rule.

Also, I want to remind players of another rule, just in case, since this particular thread seems to be discussing games we don't seem to carry on our website:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

We request players not discuss other gaming sites or companies on ours to help make it clear what games are being supported by what companies. We want players, no matter what game they are playing, to be able to quickly find assistance for it, and making sure that we're being game-specific on our forums and specific to our company's games can help ensure that players can find the right place to get help for their specific games.

Thank you for your patience and time. Don't hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators if there are further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: