Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Is This A Re-release???

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 30, 17 11:43 PM
I'm totally baffled. I've had that feeling that I've played games before but nothing strong but this? I could SWEAR has been released once already. Maybe a year ago or so??
I even remembered the guy that you see at the very start - the villain dude. And youre looking at (sorta) someone with a memory impairment here. So the fact that I feel ike I've seen this before is kind of remarkable.

I'm totally confused. Usually if I've played a game before but forgotten, some levels will still show as completed when I reinstall. And then I'll end up realizing, ohhhhh I DID try this once.

So did this happen to anyone else? It all feels so strongly familiar, moreso than even just that its like another game.

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

Re:Is This A Re-release???

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Aug 31, 17 11:39 AM
I think it came out as a collectors edition. It is basically the same game as Gnome Garden except with different characters and much more monotonous music.

Edited on 08/31/2017 at 11:41:41 AM PST

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Is This A Re-release???

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 31, 17 4:39 PM
Ohhhh ok thanks for the reply. I swear I was polite & everything, but my review in the store got the big REJECTED, I can only guess because I mentioned this? I'm sure I didnt write anything horrible on it.

I'm just glad I made it out of this game before encountering those awful guys who blow the horns obnoxiously in your face.

Go to: