keitht53
Herring
Herring
326 Posts

Re:Players Suggested Improvements to GD

[Post New]by keitht53 on Aug 31, 17 5:35 AM
7. Allow production from Resource Marts to be changed. As the game develops, the resource requirements can also change.
8. Show the resources held in each city on the city list. That would make moving of resources much easier.

snowmanvt
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Aug 31, 17 6:20 AM
9. Change the game play screen back to show how many resources have been won in real time during play regardless of the requirements to complete a level. It was very enjoyable to watch the total update and sometimes you need a certain amount of a specific resource to reach a goal, ie. buy a green gem, even if that resource is not necessary to the active level.

Edited on 08/31/2017 at 6:28:24 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 31, 17 9:09 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post their suggested improvements in Gummy Drop!. While the Moderation Team has no control over changes made within the game, we do have the tools to ensure that your suggestions are heard from the Gummy Drop! teams. I've not only passed this thread to the appropriate team, but I've also placed it in the Helpful Links for Gummy Drop! section.

Thank you everyone for your input and for your patience. If you have any questions or further concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to any of the Active Moderators with the private messaging system. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

snowmanvt
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Aug 31, 17 4:23 PM
19. First, GD is still the best game by far. I can offer suggestions to make it better, but that does not mean I am not thankful to have such an excellent game. I have enjoyed it for two years!!

A pet peeve is that when you buy five extra moves, you don't get all of them if you win in less than five moves. I paid for five and I should be able to bank the unneeded and unused moves.

Edited on 09/01/2017 at 6:28:22 AM PST

Maudcat
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Maudcat on Sep 1, 17 6:23 AM
Thanks for his thread.
There is a lot I love about this game. Especially pleased with the short term events s, like Everest Challenge, Summer Camp, and Midsomer Meadow.
My only recommendation for an improvement would be to be able to sell or convert the massive amounts of resources earned in the various cities--I am in Havana--to coins.
I have almost 1000 green gems. Please let me sell them or use them to purchase HHs.

snowmanvt
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Sep 1, 17 6:27 AM
23. One more.....I would like to see the rewards for both treasure chests and helping hands (after Amsterdam) increased to levels where they are worth using so that they become a real part of the game again and not something to just ignore.

Edited on 09/01/2017 at 6:30:19 AM PST

keitht53
Herring
Herring
326 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Sep 4, 17 9:18 AM
It would be useful for the reason previously stated. It's possible to have massive quantities of 2 kinds of resource in a location and none of the third. If you have excess of the 3rd item in another location it makes perfect sense to ship rather than play level to produce resource.

[Post New]by blaster265 on Sep 4, 17 12:22 PM
I have an idea for a new boost for the game. It would be one to remove all the stickers on any level that has them, similar to the Sunshine Boost for the Ice Blocks. You could call it the Sticker Shock boost. It would take one layer of stickers off the entire board using this boost.

Also it would be great to receive some amount of coin bonus for having a gummy drop three times in a row on any given level, where the board drops all of the gummies in one move.

I also wish that in future cities the resources to collect would change to make the game different and more exciting. For example, mix the levels up where some levels need green, yellow, and red gummys to be collected instead of the same old bricks, hats, and art drops.

Finally I wish we the players would have the ability to change resource centers in any city. For example if you chose to have a resource center factory make orange bricks, you would be able to change it to either the blue hats, or the pink art drops if you wanted and/or needed to.

Just some ideas to enhance the game and make it different while keeping the game play the same.

[Post New]by blaster265 on Sep 4, 17 12:23 PM
I also feel it would be beneficial that with each update for this game, each city that you already visited and unlocked would have a circle around it or some other marker indicating if that city itself had an update and needs to be downloaded again. I noticed that with each update some unlocked cities need to be redownloaded which is fine, but it would be nice to know which ones.

bowiecowgirl
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by bowiecowgirl on Sep 7, 17 12:16 AM
These are all great suggestions and a good reflection of the best ideas that have been posted MANY times on other threads. I hope that the development team will note that people are using this list with restraint and the fact that each suggestion is not repeated 100's of times does not mean that there are not hundreds of us on this forum that support the suggestion. Any of these suggestions that could be implemented would make a great game even better. I look forward to seeing some of these soon!!!!

[Post New]by Purple_Squirrel7 on Sep 11, 17 6:35 AM
I'd like to see the ability to start my unlimited lives at the time of my choosing. (From Everest or purchase)

The ability to change the resource from a completed resource mart would be very helpful.

The coin packages seem to be too expensive for the coins given.

Edited on 09/11/2017 at 6:35:56 AM PST

keitht53
Herring
Herring
326 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Sep 11, 17 9:05 AM
27. The ability to defer updates to a more convenient time. Virtually every other piece of software I use permits that so it obviously isn't a difficult thing to implement.

Players Suggested Improvements to GD

[Post New]by gruftiline on Sep 13, 17 9:12 AM
Since the last update in early September I am not satisfied with the following situation:

When I visited a city that I played before the zoom and the current position in the city had always been the same as I left it. So I could collect easily my ressources. With the update in the every city I visit now the position 'jumpes' to the last level I played (so it is the last one) and the zoom is on his largest scale. It takes a lot of time to zoom out, get to the places of my ressources, collect them and go to the next city.

I would really appreciat when this procedure would be undone.

Thank you.

bfgBeruna
1,350 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 13, 17 3:16 PM
Hello gruftiline,

I have some wonderful news for you and the other players who dislike the "zoom" feature! The teams behind the game are working on modifying this feature. Although the Moderation Team doesn't have information about when this feature will be changed, we'll definitely let you all know when we receive more news. Thank you so much for your feedback as well and for the time and passion you give this game. The Moderation Team (myself included) is always available via PM, so please reach out if questions or comments arise. We'll be glad to hear from you.

bfgBeruna

Major_Mom
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Major_Mom on Sep 13, 17 10:07 PM
I'm from Texas and would love to see a city in Texas added, perhaps San Antonio with the Alamo and Riverwalk area.

snowmanvt
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Sep 15, 17 7:38 AM
Wow Jules, just wow!! Great job, thanks for taking so much time and thought to this. I hope it helps and you can mark off some of these as "Done" soon.

[Post New]by Jolliejackie on Sep 15, 17 1:14 PM
Jules that was a mammoth task you took on.
What an amazing and well worded list!
Very much appreciated !

keitht53
Herring
Herring
326 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Sep 16, 17 4:25 AM
No reaction from the Mods yet. They've probably taken one look at the list and are now drawing straws to see who will have the job of passing it on to the techies for consideration.

[Post New]by allenswanson on Sep 16, 17 10:30 AM
Here's an idea for a new boost. A temporary time freeze that allows you to see the board on timed levels so you can figure out your next move without the "clock ticking." As soon as you make your move, the clock starts again.
---Allen Swanson

[Post New]by Tambolo on Sep 16, 17 5:08 PM
I have enjoyed playing this game for two years now so here's my two cents worth.

I would like to see an "Update All Cities" button next time the game is updated. It took me about 30 minutes last update.

When I have completed the Everest challenge and am playing with unlimited lives, if I inadvertently press the "Back" button on my phone there ought to be a request for confirmation before I am kicked out of the level I am playing, just as there is during normal play.

Lastly, for the last three months or so, the game has been more unstable than the Trump White House. I recently diagnosed the issue which is if I turn off both my phone's data and WiFi, the game works perfectly. However, I then cannot help my friends, receive help, or get updates. As soon as I turn either or both on, the game instantly crashes.

I hope this will help the development team resolve this most critical issue.

Cheers.

ps. I have every available city loaded which may contribute to the constant crashing.

Edited on 09/17/2017 at 9:56:08 AM PST

Go to: