Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Keeper of Antiques: The Last Will Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 31, 17 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 08/31/2017 at 6:25:58 AM PST

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Keeper of Antiques: The Last Will Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by belamba on Aug 31, 17 2:04 AM
Playing on a brand new MacBook Pro MacOS Sierra and all up to date.

The game 'will not start or open!'

On pressing play in GM icon for game drops down to the Dock, and then freezes so have to force quit.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail.

Any ideas please?

nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Keeper of Antiques: The Last Will Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by nanafraser on Aug 31, 17 2:50 AM
I'm embarrassed to say I purchased the game cause I was desperate for a new game, was able to get sale price w/ code word SAVE! I reacted to quickly! Its same ole Efin style! scary & supernatural. Seriously, I know ones like it, but BF please just give us other choices, throw us a bone once & a while, a fairy tale light mystery! I'm sorry but I cant subject myself to this kind of spooky entertainment! I'm deleting it! $7 is not worth it to me!

[Post New]by awolfe7 on Aug 31, 17 5:54 AM
It only works if I double click everything. What is up with that?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Keeper of Antiques: The Last Will Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 31, 17 6:26 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator
Mac Game Troubleshooting
While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Customer Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Athenatoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Keeper of Antiques: The Last Will Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by Athenatoo on Aug 31, 17 6:24 PM
Problems with changes between scenes; keep getting a fatal error once I click on something and the program says "loading". The error is: 0x656e6967

I'm on Win 7. I am able to force quit, then relaunch every time, but that should not be happening.

Edited on 08/31/2017 at 6:24:35 PM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Keeper of Antiques: The Last Will Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by equicate on Aug 31, 17 8:33 PM
belamba wrote:Playing on a brand new MacBook Pro MacOS Sierra and all up to date.

On pressing play in GM icon for game drops down to the Dock, and then freezes so have to force quit.

Any ideas please?

Same here and I'm running on same system.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Keeper of Antiques: The Last Will Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Sep 1, 17 7:08 AM
First HOG scene in the house, can't click on anything, can't switch over to match 3. Glad I didn't buy it like I was going to. Already uninstalled and re-installed, did nothing

ETA: went back in under a different profile and I made it through the demo. Skipped all tutorials

Edited on 09/01/2017 at 8:05:38 AM PST

debeleth
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by debeleth on Sep 2, 17 7:56 AM
Leather jacket in living room: I could not find the telephone on or on the jacket. Then I went and did something else and came back, and now I can't get at the jacket at all. The game will not let me move forward.

Is there any solution to this apart from starting from scratch?

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by bajacalla on Sep 2, 17 11:35 AM
Vintage paints: once I complete the red jewel and receive the red paint, part of the red jewel returns to the ornate box, and I cannot choose any other color piece. "Reset" does not work, "Skip" does not work. I have quit out and restarted, but that does not resolve the problem.

This make the second game in a row I've purchased where a glitch makes the game unplayable.

[Post New]by staffnurse on Sep 3, 17 10:45 AM
I downloaded the trial of this game and had no problems so I decided to purchase it. I can't get it to download and I also can't get the trial to uninstall so that I can try and install the actual game. Can someone please help me. I know it will make you laugh but I am actually a pensioner and save up in order to get these games so some sort of help would be appreciated. I am using HP computer, Windows 10.

suec96
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

TECH ISSUES for The Keeper of Antiques: The Last Will Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by suec96 on Sep 3, 17 11:27 AM
I need help NOW! I was just adding friends, and Poof ALL my friends are gone. Please someone reply and tell me what to do!! In the meantime, if you all would add me as a friend to help build back up. My game name is SUECQ #643348For the tech people, Please tell me what happened. What could I have possibly done that everyone would disappear. I had 51 friends, then after adding some, I had 31 (messed up math on ur part), then after I took a double look, there were ZERO!.
PLEASE REPLY.
sue

daisey88
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by daisey88 on Sep 3, 17 4:01 PM
belamba wrote:Playing on a brand new MacBook Pro MacOS Sierra and all up to date.

Any ideas please?

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Keeper of Antiques: The Last Will Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by LunaNik on Sep 5, 17 10:01 PM
equicate wrote:

Any ideas please?

Same here and I'm running on same system.

Similar, but not exactly the same. The game DLs with no problem. When I click "play," I get a full screen of bright white and the dreaded spinning beach ball of doom.

COMMAND + OPTION + ESCAPE shows the app is not responding, and I have to force quit. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Same issue. My Flash, Java, etc. is all up-to-date, as is my Game Manager (which I recently uninstalled and reinstalled to solve a problem with a different game). None of the "Mac Game Troubleshooting" measures are at all helpful.

Computer — mid-2011 iMac
Operating System — 10.11.6 El Capitan
Processor — 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory — 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics — AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512MB
Hard Drive — 206.96 GB free

Edit: I managed to get the demo to work by quitting all applications, then restarting my iMac. I had already tried this and it didn't help, but I randomly decided to try it again, and it worked. I don't know if it'll help you Mac folks with newer computers and operating systems, but it's worth a shot.

Edited on 09/05/2017 at 11:37:21 PM PST

ladyblu11
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by ladyblu11 on Sep 10, 17 10:29 AM

Any ideas please?

Same here. Same system. frustrating. Any answers?

[Post New]by rox187 on Sep 13, 17 11:57 AM
Similar issue downloaded the demo - but cannot download the full version - but having the same issue with latest Sable Maze game - get Error Code 5 - have checked for updates but says all drivers upto date

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Sep 13, 17 3:36 PM
@rox187
This is copied from the latest Sable maze game thread just in case it might help.

mouseclick2 wrote:If you get a "download failed" after purchasing the game, delete the sample version (at the trash can symbol) and then click "yes" when box appears. Then go to your purchase history, look up the game alphabetically and then download it from there. Then everything will appear in the game manager as usual for downloads.

scooty1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by scooty1 on Sep 14, 17 7:46 AM
Stuck in bonus section on the remote. It has a plus sign on it. I am assuming because it needs the batteries. I have the batteries and can select other items but not the remote. It won't let me select it. Playing on pc with windows 10.

Zilla1963
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Zilla1963 on Sep 15, 17 1:23 PM
On the puzzle where you have to divide the liquid evenly between the vessels. Initially, the puzzle worked fine. However, after I reset it, it doesn't work at all. The liquid will not move to either of the other 2 vessels.

edit: I also can't skip the puzzle, or back out of the puzzle screen, so I'm going to have to create another profile just to continue in the game.

Edited on 09/15/2017 at 1:26:21 PM PST

[Post New]by yeschick on Sep 16, 17 11:53 AM
crashes every time. System up to date...

Go to: