cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

owls

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Aug 31, 17 4:00 PM
I had all owls but one. I tried to click on the chandelier towards the end and couldn't get owl. Anyone have the same problem?

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re: owls

[Post New]by sazoria on Sep 1, 17 9:59 AM
I don't remember having this problem, but it might be an issue of timing.
In some scenes you have to click a collectable at a specific time because a character might be in the way at the beginning, or else it is available at the beginning but then a character moves in the way. There is also events that happen in the scene that might effect when you can click on a collectible, e.g. if you have to have a confrontation (mini game) with a character (often in the last scene of the game) then you may have to get the collectible before this starts, or else you may not be able to get a collectible whilst a character is speaking.

Either way you can always return to any scenes where you missed getting owls.
Just click on extras in the main menu, click on Owls, and then click on any spots in the scene where there is a silhouette of an owl instead of an actual owl. This will take you back to the scene where that owl can be collected.
When you have them all a door in the back of the owl collection scene will open, and if you click through it will take you to the games menu where the secret chapter will now be available, for extra gameplay.

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Re: owls

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Sep 5, 17 5:21 AM
sazoria, thank you!

Go to: