Awakening Kingdoms

[Post New]by deborah1950 on Aug 31, 17 4:54 PM
so know what`s happened to this game wont fit my screen any more the square at the right hand side at the top wont work.

ElvenEric
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdoms

[Post New]by ElvenEric on Aug 31, 17 10:56 PM
I guess you'll have to change the display settings of your computer monitor. 1440*900 works fine with me (and a higher reolution of course)

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdoms

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 8, 17 12:51 PM
Hi deborah1950,

I'm sorry to hear that this game won't fit on your screen. ElvenEric is right that it is recommended to refer to the display settings if you are on a PC. It has been known that adjusting the screen resolution helps. I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below with these specific steps:

Screen Resolution

For the iOS platform, please refer to the following help page for troubleshooting steps:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If you continue to experience display issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to provide further assistance.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated threads depending on what platform you play on:

Post your Awakening Kingdoms (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Awakening Kingdoms (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the ones above. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: