linnovak
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

HOPs

[Post New]by linnovak on Sep 1, 17 12:19 AM
I see in the achievements that there is one for getting 3 stars in HOPS. How do you get the 3 stars? I have never seen a star level identifying how many stars you have received. Thanks. Great game by the way!

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:HOPs

[Post New]by sazoria on Sep 1, 17 7:58 AM
This is a feature in a lot of games from different developers.
Sometimes its called getting three stars, other times it might say get gold in all the HOP's.
The point is that you have to get a really good score (gold medal level) in the HOP's.
It is possible to get three stars on a HOP during gameplay, but the game would not notify you of that.
In order to get them all you need to go into extras menu, and click on HOP's.
There you can replay all the HOP's to get good scores, and get any morphing objects you may of missed In the game.
To get three stars you need to be quick and accurate.
You can see your stats for each HOP on the screen, as well as at the end of playing each one. The amount of stars you got for it will also be displayed.
I think my times averaged about 30 seconds per HOP and accuracy (i.e. no misclcks) was from 100 to 80%. You could still get three stars with lower scores as I don't know what the line is between three and two stars, but this is what I got to get three on each.

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

HOPs

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Sep 13, 17 10:54 PM
linnovak wrote:I see in the achievements that there is one for getting 3 stars in HOPS. How do you get the 3 stars? I have never seen a star level identifying how many stars you have received. Thanks. Great game by the way!

As is always the case with this achievement, it is gained in the Extras section after the main and bonus games have been completed. You are not expected to get this during regular game play.

Go to: