Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Bingo Battle: Conquest of Seven Kingdoms here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 1, 17 12:38 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/01/2017 at 5:38:25 AM PST

Neko6
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Bingo Battle: Conquest of Seven Kingdoms here.

[Post New]by Neko6 on Sep 1, 17 2:22 AM
I'm playing the demo and so far, it freezes up any time I try to play the first side quest and I have to force quit. Has done that twice, each time on the first side quest. I played about 40 minutes worth of the main quest with no problems. I'm playing the Mac version. Really am enjoying this game but won't buy unless the freezing issue is fixed. Hope this info helps.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Bingo Battle: Conquest of Seven Kingdoms here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 1, 17 5:38 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Customer Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

scpotamus
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by scpotamus on Sep 1, 17 6:05 AM
I am having trouble with the freezing issue as well. I am playing on Windows 10. The first side quest froze once. And now about halfway into the third chapter a regular game froze. I did buy this and am enjoying, but the freezing needs to be addressed and fixed please!

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on Sep 1, 17 11:22 AM
Freezing issues for me as well. I played 2 rounds of the main game, then tried to play the 1st side quest and it froze on me. I went back to the main menu and then tried to play that side quest again, but the same thing happened again. Now since that, I can't even play any more of the main questline without the game freezing.

Windows 7 for me.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 1, 17 11:36 AM
Hello scpotamus and chris30s,

I'm really sorry to hear your games are freezing, and I'm swimming over to help. Please take a look at the suggested solutions in the help pages below.

The first article contains instructions about how to check whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. The driver controls how images are displayed on the screen, and developers regularly release new updates to ensure everything keeps running smoothly.

When a game freezes, it can also be a good idea to run a game in Administrator Mode. This ensures the game has the permissions to access all of the resources it needs. Those instructions are contained in the second help page.

Should these instructions not work, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to take over from the forums.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

lasanja
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lasanja on Sep 1, 17 8:44 PM
Same problem here.
The game, which I have purchased, keeps freezing.
I'm on Windows 10.

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Sep 2, 17 1:50 AM
same here,playing with windows 7. demo has run out but not buying till I see issue is fixed

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Sep 2, 17 11:37 AM
I have the same freezing problem. Using Windows 10.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 2, 17 12:47 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for letting us know about these troubles, and I'm sorry they're preventing the game from being played. Since the game has been freezing, I'd suggest updating the computer's video card driver (if a new version is available) and running the game as an administrator. Those processes should hopefully fix what's causing the game to stop working. Below are help pages containing the different sets of instructions.

If the games continue to crash after trying these steps, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll have the tools to provide a new solution.

Your patience is appreciated. As always, don't hesitate to PM one of the Moderators if questions or concerns arise. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Dragonmate on Sep 2, 17 6:57 PM
Running windows 10 and did everything in the FAQ section. Uninstalled and reinstalled and have the same problem. Freezes if an opponent gets Bingo., freezes in the first side quest. Was only able to play 2 levels. Will keep checking to see if you fix the problem.
Shame because I liked the game and would have bought it. Glad I did the demo first.

[Post New]by zzsoxx on Sep 3, 17 1:15 PM
I was having a lot of fun playing this game until the freezing started. Like the other posters, I tried everything I could think of as well. Yesterday I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it played well for three rounds and I thought, "Oh, boy! I fixed it." However, at 3-1/2 rounds it froze again.

There are too many users having this same problem, so I seriously doubt if it is an individual user problem. This game needs a fix.
I'm using W10.

elaynemu
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by elaynemu on Sep 3, 17 3:58 PM
Same issues as all the rest. I am on Windows 10 and it is freezing up in the side quests. I am only on the first level of regular games and have had no problems there so far but seems like everyone else hits freezes in level 2 with regular games. I also purchased so will watch out for a fix. I don't know if they bother to fix any of the regular games. Seems like it is usually just CE.

[Post New]by n1juana on Sep 3, 17 8:32 PM
Really, really liked this game until it started freezing up every single game. I thought at first I was being frozen by one of the other players but after 3 or 4 minutes it never started back up so I knew it was just the game. This happened at least 6 times and I lost my money every time. So disappointed because I kind of liked it, but definitely will NOT be buying it since I couldn't even get through the demo hour of play without it freezing many, many times.

[Post New]by iseekgold on Sep 4, 17 9:50 PM
I'm using a mac. We are having problems with the game freezing. I'm so disappointed with big fish games. How can I fix the problem.

SillyName6
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by SillyName6 on Sep 9, 17 6:23 AM
I'm using Windows 7 and I bought the game. I also have the freezing issue but the game only freezes during the side battles! Also I can't exit the game. I have to use the windows button to get to the desktop and close it by right clicking the active icon and close it from there!

[Post New]by Yiayia1 on Sep 9, 17 8:17 AM
I am using a Mac 10.11 and can not get past level 3. I have won all three levels, but after winning level 3 I can't go to level 4 (game freezes there). Need some help. Thanks.

[Post New]by jilljtcm on Sep 11, 17 4:49 PM
Agree with others, there are too many people having the same crashing issue so most likely is a problem with the game. My problems match what others have said. I also do not have issues playing any other BF games....Windows 10 for me.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 11, 17 5:22 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for bringing these in-game issues to the Moderation Team's attention. I'm really sorry this title has been freezing, whether you're playing the Mac or the PC version. Since most of you have completed the suggested troubleshooting steps, I'd recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. They'll be in the best position to offer a new solution.

If any more questions about this game arise, please PM me or another of the moderators. We'll be glad to listen and happy to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by sharonthib on Oct 3, 17 3:14 PM
I'm getting the same issue. Finished level three and can't move on. Windows 10

Go to: