loriq
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

more rooms?

[Post New]by loriq on Sep 1, 17 8:54 AM
I just love this game! I wish more rooms would open up in the Fairy Forest, Dark tower and other areas. It would be great to be able to go to other areas like you can when you are in the Harbor. The people that create this game are amazing!!!! Love the little things hidden in the rooms that move. Also love the story plot that goes along with this game.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:more rooms?

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 1, 17 9:32 AM
Hi loriq,

Thank you for posting your suggestions along with your feedback. It is definitely understandable wanting more content within the game. Content such as this are generally released with updates. Once the Moderation Team is aware of any information regarding availability of updates, we will post in the forums. Thank you for your patience.

I've also gone ahead and passed along the contents of this thread to the appropriate Midnight Castle teams. If you have any questions or further feedback, feel free to reach out to me or any of the Active Moderators. We are always happy to advocate for players and pass along information to be reviewed by the teams.

bfgBellerophon

Re:more rooms?

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Sep 1, 17 1:04 PM
I've been playing this game for more that 3 years and still love it. I, like you, have always wondered why there weren't more rooms in some of the areas, and would like to see more of them added to existing areas. I can hardly wait for the next new content release.

Go to: