time for new daily quests

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Sep 1, 17 2:09 PM
I keep hoping with the opening of new areas that someone will add a few more daily quests that will use the new areas and inventory we collect. I'm getting bored with the same old quests.

LynnNfld
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:time for new daily quests

[Post New]by LynnNfld on Sep 1, 17 2:42 PM
That's a great idea. I figure the reason for the same ones is so low level players can all participate, but maybe some new DQs could be linked to achieving a certain level first. I have scads of useless inventory, but sometimes struggle to keep up with what I need for the DQs.

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Sep 1, 17 4:41 PM
Although I would love new DQs, I so hope that they wouldn't be in the higher zones. Those are the areas I go to to feed Trina her ZZs. But the Devs don't listen to me as I'm just a nobody, but if they do come to the new areas, I can be very happy for everyone else.

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Myhashen on Sep 2, 17 2:38 PM
The devs could still use just the castle and change up the DQs so that even lower level players could play. I mostly end up with DQs every day requiring the same old stuff over and over. Based on my friends' wish lists, they seem to end up with the same ones. It would be nice to have some new and different quests on the DQ. I've given up doing any DQ that includes sending the airship (unless it happens on a day when the cc calls for airship items, too) because I am so low on airship items after the last cc and past DQs. I was unable to even complete the last cc, partly because of airship items.

ShaSha

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Sep 3, 17 7:02 AM
The DQ's are already set for particular levels. I'd just like an opportunity to be able to use some of the excess inventory in a useful way. I have enough shards, and don't need more coins.

Go to: