ADDING FRIENDS

[Post New]by mcvisnaw on Sep 1, 17 2:10 PM
I have been playing this game for a while, sending the allowed 5 friend requests a day with not one single response. It is a little frustrating. If anyone wants to add me as a friend, I play faithfully every evening. 27363399 Thank you, Melissa

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

Re:ADDING FRIENDS

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Sep 1, 17 5:00 PM
mcvisnaw, welcome to the forum! The 5 allotted friends searches, unfortunately, draw from every socia/friend code that ever downloaded the game.However, in the "Helpful Links" thread of the forum is a link to post your social code, and you can look at the newest ones to find currently playing friends. If you are on PC, below is the link. Just copy and paste in your browser. IOS also has its own thread further down in the "helpful Links" thread.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/540/258077.page

Great thing about adding friends from this thread is you are unlimited. Just invite by code with no spaces, usually 8 digits for PC.

[Post New]by Petryb on Sep 2, 17 5:39 AM
sending request is not really a working thing...
if someone plays and want to add me, use: 2269 7031

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Sep 4, 17 8:44 PM
I tried adding both of your codes but it told me they were invalid codes. Does it make a difference if I'm playing on an iPad?

I tried a few others from the linked thread and they didn't work either. So maybe it's just me or the game's post office is down. If anybody wants to try to add me, it says my friend code is 89 1986.

Edited on 09/04/2017 at 9:04:53 PM PST

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Sep 5, 17 3:03 AM
Yes, it makes a difference.
The iPad version of the game is not the same as the PC game.
You can only be friends with other iPad users.
There was a thread called "Friends for ipad users"
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/295078.page#5780623
for that purpose, but it's old now. Not much chance that people are still playing.
You can start a new thread if you want.

Bobinette1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Bobinette1 on Oct 16, 17 1:52 PM
Here's mine, 2745 8868. To the pleasure of sharing and helping eachother!

Go to: