Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Whispered Secrets: Forgotten Sins Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 2, 17 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/02/2017 at 10:01:38 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Whispered Secrets: Forgotten Sins Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 2, 17 10:01 AM
Good Morning!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Mac Game Troubleshooting

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

Edited on 09/02/2017 at 10:01:56 AM PST

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Whispered Secrets: Forgotten Sins Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by abarrett on Sep 2, 17 1:28 PM
I was trying to get through the traps in the temple. I got to the slider puzzle and was moving the last piece to create the open path when the game cursor froze. I tried to Ctrl-Alt-Delete to get out of the game, but could only resolve the issue by shutting down my computer. Win 10 PC.

MissMoraduke
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by MissMoraduke on Sep 2, 17 4:51 PM
I couldnt play the game with the monkey, thankfully I could skip it am more on, one of the pieces just froze and then nothing would happen. At least I am still playing it because I love and and hopefully no more problems because I am buying it.

elmira78
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by elmira78 on Sep 3, 17 6:11 PM
Regarding the monkey game - I had the same issue of not being able to move. I finally realized that it's because if you are able to jump an opponent's piece the game won't let you make any other move until you do that. It tells you that in the instructions, but I had forgotten it until I played several times. I eventually skipped it also because I couldn't figure out how to win.

MaryAnn3935
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by MaryAnn3935 on Sep 3, 17 7:10 PM
I'm in the third part with the rings--I'm in an hop and I can't get the shell. I have used the hint several times and I'm going where they say, but no luck. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by clpayne on Sep 3, 17 8:31 PM
Runs very noisy/loud on my 2 year old computer with Windows 10, play is fine except for that.

bearnpie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bearnpie on Sep 4, 17 1:43 PM
To MaryAnn3935; I was having the same problem with the shell, then I realized I had to use the spade to dig it out. Hope this helps.

MaryAnn3935
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by MaryAnn3935 on Sep 4, 17 2:59 PM
Thank you!

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Sep 5, 17 2:41 PM
This is the second game from BFG that after I had purchased I could not download the game getting a error 5 message. Running Windows 10 on my computer, and my graphics card is up to date. I know that it is not my computer because I just bought another game and it downloaded fine after purchase. Please fix these issues with the game BFG.

If you cannot fix the problem then I will be requesting either a refund or a coupon for a game that I can download and run.

[Post New]by Gleska2006 on Sep 8, 17 3:31 AM
After playing trial purchased the game now unable to down load please help

[Post New]by Maddie13 on Sep 8, 17 3:55 PM
The game downloaded fine but will not let me access the demo!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 8, 17 4:14 PM
Hello Everyone,

I want to thank you for your patience while waiting for a response from the Moderation Team, and I'm sorry there have been troubles with this game. Let's see what we can do about that!

Please take a look at the help article below if there's been trouble getting your game to download:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

The help page below provides troubleshooting steps for games that won't open or which stop progressing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Should those steps not work, I'd recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team. They've got the expertise and the tools to provide new solutions.

Once again, thank you for your patience. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're happy to help.

bfgBeruna

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Sep 16, 17 12:44 PM
I'm coming late to the discussion, but I just started playing the game. The gimmick is not working. The symbols may or may not show. I have to click all over the screen, and that will "find" them, even if I can't see them, or use a hint. I bought this without a demo (always a mistake, I know) because I'd played the beta and had no problems. It's very annoying, since I'm sure this gimmick will be used constantly throughout the game.

Go to: