Oops

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Sep 2, 17 8:03 AM
So yesterday I put stamp swap next to my name in the game. Today I received stamps from a few friends, and returned gifts....not stamps because I have been sending gifts back before opening what was sent trying to keep up. My error, but I will make it right.

das100
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Re:Oops

[Post New]by das100 on Sep 2, 17 8:22 AM
think we are all done similar... no worries

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Myhashen on Sep 2, 17 2:27 PM
What's odd to me is that I have 2 friends who have "stamp swap" on their name, but don't have any stamps on their wish list! How can they swap stamps? ShaSha

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Sep 3, 17 11:54 AM
Myhashen wrote:What's odd to me is that I have 2 friends who have "stamp swap" on their name, but don't have any stamps on their wish list! How can they swap stamps? ShaSha

I so agree, as I have a player that has done the same thing. Guess they don't pay attention to their avatar and the wording on it, therefore they don't get stamps!

das100
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by das100 on Sep 3, 17 11:59 AM
they probably forgot they changed the name & haven't changed it back...i've done it to...but usually only for a day or two

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Sep 3, 17 4:36 PM
I send stamps to people who have stamp swap next to their name, but I don't swap. I don't need them, so I just hope they'll figure that out and just accept the stamp and send me what's on my list.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Go to: