Lost paid time on the game.

[Post New]by mysticscooby on Sep 2, 17 4:46 PM
Hello,
I again have lost at least 10 hours of paid game time. I purchased coins and was running unlimted for 24 hours that I started last night at around 7pm. It was there this morning but was gone by 10am . This is the 4th time, I was previously reimbursed but it's getting annoying when I pay real money for the time.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Lost paid time on the game.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 3, 17 2:34 PM
Hello mysticscooby,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for a response. It sounds like there was a loss of a purchase, and I apologize if there seems to have been a loss. We definitely want our players to have access to their purchases and what I recommend since it sounds like there was a loss is to get directly in touch with our Customer Support Team with a description of what occurred and when you noticed these portions of your purchase appeared to be missing as well as details of the purchase.

Our Reps will use those details to follow up and assist as soon as they possibly can. Since this sounds like a technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread and request further discussion of this issue or reports of new ones be provided to the designated thread for Farm Up below:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Farm Up here

Posting technical issues to their designated threads helps both the teams behind that game as well as forum moderators better understand and track issues being reported and the impacts of those reports. It also helps both better respond to those issues more quickly. Thank you for helping us keep the forums as accessible as possible.

Thank you as well for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: