Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vermillion Watch: Order Zero here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 3, 17 12:38 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/03/2017 at 8:54:11 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vermillion Watch: Order Zero here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 3, 17 8:54 AM
Howdy Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the Big Fish Games Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can contact our Support Team with the form on that linked page. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by rkentc on Sep 3, 17 9:07 AM
Windows 10. The game will not uninstall. The Game Manager AND Windows tells me the game is still running. It isn't.

I haven't tried a reboot yet, but there appears to be something wrong.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Sep 3, 17 4:09 PM
@rkentc
Have you tried looking through Windows task manager and ending the process from there?
Occasionally I get a game that doesn't shut down properly and even though it is not visibly doing anything, it is still running when I look at the task manager.
I just click on the game title in the task manager and click end process and that usually shuts down the game.....but I'm not a tech person, so maybe there is something else to do?

justaques
Stingray
Stingray
5,487 Posts

[Post New]by justaques on Sep 3, 17 5:19 PM
I was not liking Vermillion Watch: Order Zero on my PC running Windows 10 64 bit and attempted to uninstall it but nothing happened. I thought it was another quirky game and pushed install l to see if it would. When it was finished re-installing the game a message came on that I had only 2 minutes left to play and I should purchase it although I had already purchased it. After that I had no problem uninstalling the game, but I really did not like this game and found it very unenjoyable to play.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Sep 3, 17 5:26 PM
justaques wrote:I was not liking Vermillion Watch: Order Zero on my PC running Windows 10 64 bit and attempted to uninstall it but nothing happened. I thought it was another quirky game and pushed install l to see if it would. When it was finished re-installing the game a message came on that I had only 2 minutes left to play and I should purchase it although I had already purchased it. After that I had no problem uninstalling the game, but I really did not like this game and found it very unenjoyable to play.

I bought the CE version just because I needed a new game to play. Had to really push myself to finish the game. Using win 8.1 (no issues) - but it was a chore getting through that game. Quite disappointed with it.

[Post New]by 44tinamary66 on Sep 10, 17 10:32 PM
Cannot get through fight scene with the hands and feet - not working properly

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 11, 17 3:08 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm really sorry this game hasn't been working properly and am here to help troubleshoot.

rkentc: Since the game isn't downloading, I'd suggest adjusting the network settings in the Big Fish Games app. Then, try downloading the game using the Alternate Method. The instructions for that process can be found in the help page below:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

justaques: I'm glad to hear you were able to get the game uninstalled and apologize that it wasn't a more enjoyable purchase.

44tinamary66: Whenever a game won't respond properly, I recommend checking that the computer's video card driver is up to date. The driver is in charge of directing the computer's graphics, so downloading a new version can be helpful. It can also be a good idea to run the game with administrator permissions. The help pages below contain those respective sets of instructions.

Run Game as Administrator

Should these solutions not work, please contact our Technical Support Team. Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by jes3940 on Sep 13, 17 7:51 PM
Can't find the code for the cash register in the Antique Shop. Where did you hide it???

ggma34
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ggma34 on Sep 13, 17 9:45 PM
Don't know how to scratch tiger. Nothing works. Is there a certain place he needs to be scratched?

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Sep 14, 17 8:41 AM
@ggma34
I have replied to this, along with instructions for accessing the walkthrough to this game, on your other thread, but just in case anyone else is wondering and comes specifically to this thread-

You have to brush him in a certain order.
I believe it was left side of face, right side of face, under chin, top of head.
I could be wrong, but it is a combination of these 4 areas, so just start the order and if he growls you've done it in the wrong area and you need to start the sequence again from the beginning.
Just be careful as I remember that the areas where you can click are pretty small and close together, so when you click on his chin, say, just make sure that is where the comb goes, otherwise you may have to adjust the spot where you are clicking so that it combs where you want.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 15, 17 6:00 PM
Hello jes3940,

Thanks for reaching out and for your patience while waiting for an answer. Due to the high volumes of games that are released each week, the Moderation Team isn't always able to play each title through to the end. I haven't played Vermillion Watch: Order Zero and can't provide a specific answer about where to find the code, but I do have an alternative.

Please take a look at the game's walkthrough guide below.

Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Walkthrough

The walkthrough will likely contain the answer to your inquiry and is a valuable gameplay resource. I really hope it comes in handy. Please PM me or another moderator if any more questions arise. We'll be glad to help in whatever way we can.

bfgBeruna

JulietteW
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by JulietteW on Jan 31, 18 10:27 AM
44tinamary66 wrote:Cannot get through fight scene with the hands and feet - not working properly

I have tried and tried to get through that fight scene, too. Everything. I can't get it to work, and am very frustrated. I was really interested in this game, too.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 31, 18 6:06 PM
Hello JulietteW,

First I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver is responsible for directing how graphics are displayed, and its developers regularly release new versions to ensure that the game continues running smoothly.

Please see the following help page more further instructions:

It would also be a good idea to run this game with administrator permissions. This will ensure the game can access all of the resources it needs. I've included a help page with those instructions below as well:

Run Game as Administrator

If those suggestions don't fix the game, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide further assistance.

Should any new questions arise, you're also welcome to PM me or another moderator. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: