Haunted Legends: the cursed gift

[Post New]by angrycat on Sep 3, 17 3:06 PM
I am stuck at the cemetery {chapter 3, P,Q,R (,S ) I can't get the plaques on either side of that door to line up. I have used the "hint" several times but can't get them to move. Please help.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:Haunted Legends: the cursed gift

[Post New]by sazoria on Sep 3, 17 3:27 PM
Hey angrycat,
unfortunately, if you read the tech thread and the thread entitled Door in cemetery area, you will see that a lot of people are having the same issue, and there is probably a glitch in the game.
Hopefully Big Fish will have reported this to the game developers, and they will be working on a patch to fix it.

Please re-post this issue on the tech thread near the top of the list of threads for this game forum, and also post what type of computer and operating system you have (e.g. PC, Windows 10) as it helps the tech teams get a better idea on who the problem is affecting and how better to fix it.

You can also read through posts from the forum moderators in the tech thread, as they often post links on how to perform small fixes that may help with the issue.
If these fixes don't work, then at least you will have logged your problem and helped them get a better idea of what is going on.

P.s Did you manage to sort out your problem with the fight scene in the Vermillion watch game?

Edited on 09/03/2017 at 8:18:30 PM PST

Go to: