silkywings
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,043 Posts

Can' get past this level

[Post New]by silkywings on Apr 29, 10 6:46 PM
Hi! I am only three or four levels from the end of the game. I am trying to do a puzzle within a puzzle. Well I am almost done and time runs out every time. I just can't do it in 4 or 5 minutes. It is the picture of the dragon. I get all borders right on both and then have about 8 pieces of move around and every time I run out of time. After the 8th try, I gave in. Any ideas out there?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Can' get past this level

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 30, 10 8:03 AM
After I saw your message asking for help I downloaded this game and played it to the level with the dragon puzzle last night and this morning. I took screen shots of the picture puzzles along the way and have posted them in my photobucket.

I will send you a PM with a link to the pictures of the puzzles in Magic Academy. If you look at the completed puzzle it may help you to have a better idea of where to move the pieces for the dragon puzzle. It is a hard one!

I always find the corners and the outside frame and get them in place first. Then I look for the inner thin yellow frame and get all of those in place. Then the middle pieces can be placed according to the picture in my photobucket. Even with the completed picture as a guide, it is still hard to complete it within the time limit.

Good luck!

Re:Can' get past this level

[Post New]by Emogene on Jun 11, 12 10:30 AM
One of the ways that I found was to speed up your mouse, and memorize the inner parts of the dragon. Find all the corners first, and small yellow inner border. As each piece is place in its correct place, it lights up. I did several tries over several days -- some 45 minutes long then quit. But, i put the dragon together in 4:44. with time to spare.

Spend time locating each piece where it is, and where it should be so your mouse moves are precise. One of those tries will get you past the level. Good Luck!

Go to: