Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Antique Shop: Lost Gems London here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 4, 17 12:43 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/04/2017 at 5:25:44 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Antique Shop: Lost Gems London here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 4, 17 5:25 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Customer Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Sep 4, 17 6:14 AM
Is anybody having freezing issues? I've had to use Task Manager to force stop this game twice, it freezes after the level and doesn't allow me to click on the map or next level icon. (the next level icon highlights in blue but doesn't do anything when clicked on)

[Post New]by mandie2012 on Sep 4, 17 10:04 AM
I am having the same problem. I have not figured out a solution. If anyone does please post. Thank-you !

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Sep 4, 17 9:12 PM
room 8.
I lost the first round and had to restart. This time no matter what I did following the little hand, I could not make the sample box twirl.

windows 10

Read the reviews

[Post New]by gladysschmuck on Sep 5, 17 7:27 AM
Wish I had seen the current reviews before I bought this game. I would have seen the complaint about freezing and not bought the stupid game. I have no tolerance for a game that repeatedly freezes.

[Post New]by djloveless on Sep 5, 17 8:02 AM
pennmom36 wrote:Is anybody having freezing issues? I've had to use Task Manager to force stop this game twice, it freezes after the level and doesn't allow me to click on the map or next level icon. (the next level icon highlights in blue but doesn't do anything when clicked on)

Yes Me2!! I finally uninstalled!! Luckily I was doing the "try B4 U Buy" option!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 5, 17 1:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there are multiple instances of freezing issues with this particular game. I definitely want to help get things resolved so that players can get back to their games. Since multiple players are experiencing the same issue, I've gone ahead and passed this along to the teams for investigation. If any information is brought to the Moderation team's attention, the forums will be updated. In the meantime, players are welcome to try the troubleshooting steps in the following Big Fish Games Help pages:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator
Windows 10

If you find that issues continue to persist, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide further assistance.

As djlvoeless mentioned, players do have the option to download the trial version of our games to see if it not only works correctly on your system, but also to get a feel for the game before purchase. For more information on this subject, see the following help page:

Download a Trial Game

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

cjmajor49
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by cjmajor49 on Sep 8, 17 8:57 PM
Game freezes after playing for quite some time. The only advice you get is the same, old tired posts telling you to do things that never work when you do them. Why not fix the dang games?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 9, 17 5:11 PM
Hello cjmajor49,

I'm really sorry to hear the game froze. I certainly understand wanting an explanation for why the same troubleshooting steps are offered, and I'll do my absolute best to answer that.

The developers behind the games we sell work very hard to deliver exemplary products. Sometimes, however, unexpected errors will arise after the game's release. That's when the Moderation Team swims in to do their best to resolve the matter. Since the depth of the assistance we provide is limited, we suggest processes that have helped others. If our solutions don't solve the troubles, we direct customers to our Technical Support Team, who are equipped with more tools than we are. Your time and trust are invaluable to us, and we do our best to honor that.

If there are any further questions, please PM one of us, and we'll be happy to provide whatever assistance we can.

bfgBeruna

dawgsfirst
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Freezes

[Post New]by dawgsfirst on Sep 28, 17 9:52 AM
Game worked great during trial. Bought it 2 days ago and today (like so many others stated) it now freezes and the only way to get rid of it is alt-control-del.
Guess it goes in my Oh Well File

Update
I deleted and reinstalled the game, next day started from the beginning with a new profile and except for one incident where I had to use alt-ctr-delete to sign off I have not had any problems. Now on level 33.

Edited on 10/04/2017 at 2:57:00 PM PST

Rhea509
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Antique Shop

[Post New]by Rhea509 on Sep 30, 17 1:45 AM
The game freezes for me too. I have had to use Task Manager twice.
It is also missing the match when I click them.
The Developer should issue an update on this, I had enough with issues with The Enthralling Realm - Curse of Darkness.

That makes two games I have recently purchased that are full of faults.
Does somebody test these games before we purchase them?

Go to: