jeanniemouse
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,337 Posts

Original ravenhearst: timer?

[Post New]by jeanniemouse on Apr 29, 10 8:06 PM
I realize I'm way behind the times here; have only recently discovered the joys of HOGs. However, had I realized that the original Ravenhearst had a timer, I probably wouldn't have gotten it. I'm new to this so not as fast as many people. I scarcely finished one level and stress isn't my idea of a great time after living with it all day at work. My question: if I happen to not make a time limit, does anyone know what happens? If it starts me over from the beginning, I'm trashing it now rather than give myself ulcers. Thanks for any advice.

jeanniemouse
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,337 Posts

Re:Original ravenhearst: timer?

[Post New]by jeanniemouse on Apr 29, 10 8:08 PM
Quick addendum: the level I nearly didn't make was over halfway through, so if I have a chance of making it through the rest of the game, I'd appreciate advice on that too. In other words: does it get a lot worse?

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Apr 29, 10 8:30 PM
I never timed out on a level, so I'm not sure

I played Madame Fate first, backtracked to Ravenhearst, then went on to RTR. This was several months ago, so I don't remember things "getting worse", but I do remember that I enjoyed the game.

jeanniemouse
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,337 Posts

[Post New]by jeanniemouse on Apr 29, 10 11:56 PM
Thank you for your reply. I'll probably be the first.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Apr 30, 10 1:02 AM
Did you choose the normal or the relaxed mode (the latter gives you more than an hour at every level, more than enough time to finish it, normally)?

jeanniemouse
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,337 Posts

[Post New]by jeanniemouse on Apr 30, 10 11:17 PM
I didn't realize there was a relaxed mode on the original Ravenhearst I didn't see it under "options". I'll look again. Thanks!

Go to: