bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dawn of Hope: Daughter of Thunder Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 5, 17 12:29 AM
Mad Head Games presents the newest addition to the Dawn of Hope series! An unnaturally strong storm is tearing through your town. As you try to outrun it, your sister reveals a power neither of you have seen before – the power to control lightning! You quickly uncover a mystical plot at work, one that could take your sister away forever. Can you use the power of lightning to save your sister and the world in time? Find out in this electrifying Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

vickipansy
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Dawn of Hope: Daughter of Thunder Collector's Edition

[Post New]by vickipansy on Sep 12, 17 8:56 PM
I bought this game and played it through to the end but waited to play the bonus game. When I tried to access the game a message said it was being updated and to wait 15 minutes and then reinstall it. I tried to uninstall it but 2 hours later it was still running, so I tried to reinstall it but no luck. it gives a 803200 error##.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Dawn of Hope: Daughter of Thunder Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 13, 17 11:27 AM
Hi vickipansy,

I'm sorry to hear that when trying to play the bonus game, an error message comes up. Then after uninstalling and reinstalling, an error number appears. Since further troubleshooting is needed, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide assistance beyond what the forums can provide.

As this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dawn of Hope: Daughter of Thunder here.

By posting in the above thread it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are seeing to alert to the appropriate teams. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If any questions come up, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: