Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Maybe a little break

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Sep 5, 17 8:14 AM
Hi friends,
I may be going dark for a little while. I have just built a high end PC & will do some experimenting to see what is required to transfer my progress to the new machine. Fortunately I have the luxury of still having my old PC available. If successful I will post a "how to".

craftysherry
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Re:Maybe a little break

[Post New]by craftysherry on Sep 5, 17 2:45 PM
Good luck and have fun with your new machine, Oldboy !

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Nov 12, 17 6:38 PM
craftysherry wrote:Good luck and have fun with your new machine, Oldboy !

Thanks for that Sherry.
I have been distracted by major additions to the house to make it more of a home in time for Xmas as well as trying to complete the outside jobs so have been away from Wanderland for some time. I have successfully transferred my game data to my new PC, I seem to have everything except for my friends list as I have been given a new ID number. I shall be sitting down re inviting under my new ID in the next couple of days. Fortunately I still have the game running under my old ID on now my wife's PC. I will be back in full time action when the Xmas event begins so trying desperately to get all the outstanding work completed by then.
My new ID is 288082 & will go under the name OBR, a little less of a mouthful.

dhawk313
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by dhawk313 on Nov 14, 17 3:32 PM
Hi OldboyRacer,
Good to hear all went well with your new PC. I will send you an invite the next time I log in to Wanderland. I made a note of your new ID #. My ID is 206023 and play as Dona. Welcome back to the game!

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Nov 15, 17 6:15 PM
Thanks Dona, request accepted.
I am about to spend a couple hours friend requesting and have decided to omit those who have not moved up a level in the last 5 or 6 months. This will give me space for 40 new & old friends if they are still playing, my new ID is 288082 & will change my player name to OBR.

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Nov 26, 17 4:01 PM
Hi friends, I have re friend requested all from the list on my old PC but to date only half have responded so not sure whether that's a sign of inactivity or having given up on the game. I'm currently transferring all the hard to get items to my new game, there will be a lot of items left over so rather than they disappear into cyberspace I will keep the old game open until my inventory has been gifted. Unfortunately I deleted (in the old game) the friends who are now in my new game so if you want to re friend me on the old ID (184537) you'll be able to take advantage of the inventory give away. As I have an abundance of gold coins & rubies I'll be able to send some of the hard to get items to my reciprocating friends. PM me with your wish lists & I'll see what I can do.

Go to: