weekend events

[Post New]by BABYZILLA03 on Sep 5, 17 10:26 AM
I was just wondering when you were going to restart the weekend and mid week events again.

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
627 Posts

Re:weekend events

[Post New]by michsheps on Sep 5, 17 1:52 PM
I believe the game really needs a weekend event, hopefully in a different format, as its getting to be slightly boring!

Puff, Puff where are you..................!!

Re:weekend events - Please bring back

[Post New]by bigfish2015 on Sep 5, 17 4:26 PM
Can't continue to build up the my game environment without tickets. Please bring back weekend and mid-week events. Haven't had the game long enough to know when the holiday events trigger however - am looking forward to them?

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 5, 17 10:31 PM
We can hope for one for Halloween.

[Post New]by GoldDolphin on Sep 6, 17 1:41 AM
Hopefully there will be an event before Halloween.... I started playing the game when weekend events were happening, so I don't know what the events were like before. I hope we get events more than every three months????

BTW - what resources do you guess will be needed for the murals on the Palace?

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Sep 6, 17 6:46 AM
GoldDolphin wrote:

BTW - what resources do you guess will be needed for the murals on the Palace?

My guess would be red stones and alluring amber but it could be something we don't even have available yet.

Rivakonneva
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Rivakonneva on Sep 6, 17 8:10 AM
I actually don't mind a break from weekend events. This is giving me time to concentrate on building the new part of the Palace versus filling balloons and hoarding boxes until Saturdays.

Plus I'm still hopeful for another new update for the part below the Palace!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 7, 17 2:46 PM
Hi Everyone,

It is definitely understandable wanting to see more opportunities to collect event tickets. The Moderation Team hasn't received any information regarding weekend events as well as any other type of event. Rest assured, we will continue to request information from the teams and update the forums if anything is known.

Thank you so much for your patience and support! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Sep 23, 17 6:38 AM
I came to the game late, they had apparently just stopped the events. I see Ralphie wandering around my friends islands but he has never been to mine. I am now on level 63 and still no Ralphie. I hope I get to see him soon.

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Sep 28, 17 9:14 AM
I wish we could have weekend events at least once a month. The weekly events were okay but stopped when the new update was released. Now many of us need some incentive too keep us interested until the next update happens.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Sep 28, 17 9:49 AM
I hope they bring back the proper events instead of those cheesy little weekend ones that we were having, the leaderboard just put the raiding into overdrive. Incentive stopped two weeks after the update when most people finished the palace. It is incredible that we waited for over a year and all we got was that little section to build, but there are still many of us diehards playing a little bit each day, it's something to do while sitting around drinking the morning coffee

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 28, 17 9:57 AM
Hi sadie700 and BanditSam,

It is definitely understandable wanting to see when Ralphie will return for weekend events. We will continue to request information regarding the status of the weekend events. If these teams return to us with information, we will absolutely post in the forums so that the players are aware.

With the weekend events suggestion of it being once a month, I'll also be sure to pass this along to those teams.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: