Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for ClearIt 2 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 6, 17 1:00 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 09/06/2017 at 6:53:35 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for ClearIt 2 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 6, 17 6:54 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on ClearIt 2 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on ClearIt 2.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Sep 6, 17 9:17 AM
There's no timer, no limited moves, so you get all the time in the world, to clear the balls! The object of this game is the same as in the first game, Clear It, again! The gameplay is simple, but the game itself isn't so simple. There are unlimited colored balls located on all four sides of the board, all you need to do, is select and click on a ball, which will travel in a straight line until it hits another ball (or power-up) If the selected ball hits a ball on the board that is the same color, they will both be destroyed. Using strategy however, allows you to destroy several balls in a single move.

Clear It is a very addicting Marble Popping game, with increasingly more difficult levels. With 150 levels, this game will be well worth the price, in my opinion, I just hope I make it to level 150, enjoy!

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Sep 6, 17 3:49 PM
A boring version of the Great Brickshooter. Pity.

grabit2
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by grabit2 on Sep 6, 17 5:17 PM
i agree with Lobsterman.. Brickshooter was good, i still play it from time to time.. Clear it not so much. it is missing the puzzle aspect of Brickshooter, this is more an endurance test. still... there seems to be more to this one than the previous version, a few exploding things, but still not up to the buy test.

Edited on 09/06/2017 at 5:46:09 PM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 11, 17 10:00 AM
I'm currently at level 105 of 150 levels. It's a little harder than the predecessor because of the add marbles pieces that randomly appear which you have to work around, and the trickier placement of brick walls. Many levels have marbles going all the way to the edge of the playfield to limit your available shots. Still, it's not a really mind-bendingly hard game as I haven't seen any level with more than 4 colors and there are no timers or move counters. The game difficulty seemed to top out around level 25.

The interface is extremely minimalistic...same background in every level, no level save function, no storyline, no trophies, old school graphics. I personally couldn't stand the soundtrack and shut it off almost immediately. There's also no way to turn off the custom cursor which I found a bit irritating because you have to have the sort of large cursor pointed just right in order to click on a marble.

A quirk I noticed was that some of the powerups go away after playing about 15 levels, but if you exit the game and reopen it, the powerups will all come back.

I was hoping for a bit more of a challenge, but it's an OK game to buy during a sale if you want something that makes you think a little, but still want a relaxing game. IMO it's not worth full price.

Go to: