error access code violation

[Post New]by mergie73 on Sep 6, 17 11:49 AM
Have been getting this on numerous games I have purchased and cannot get them to load at all. Expert contacted Bid Fish and have not heard back from them I have purchased many games over the years and have had this happen often lately. Can anyone help.

I just purchased Grin Tales: Bloody Mary Collectors Edition on 8/28/17, installed. and got this error access ode violation. Never had this problem till recently in games I have purchased. Decided to check all the games I have installed on my computer as I like to keep a supply handy as I am retired now and have more time to play. Found a number that give me this same information. They include Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition (bought 2/20/17); Mystery Trackers: Paxton Creek Avenger Collector's Edition (bought 2/20/17). Mystery Trackers: Blackrow Secret Collector's Edition (bought 2/20/17); Mystery Trackers: Nightsville Horror Colector's Edition,(bought 2/20/2017). Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition (bought 2/18/17) and Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition (bought 5/27/13) This is very disconcerting to me as I have to be up and download these games between 2 AM and 8 Am to have enough data to use throughout the month as we are on limited data plan. I have uninstalled and reinstalled without luck. Why is this happening all of a sudden. I bought ll the Mystery Trackers games because I found one I had played to be very entertaining and now cannot play any of them. It also took over an hour to discover which of my games would not work. Please help!!!

This is everything I have tried and I am using Google Chrome browser:
DirectX12 is up to date, video card is up to date, all window updates made at 9:56 AM today, I am admin on this computer, It is also up to date. Deleted and reinstalled the Big Fish game manager app. Went into AVG and allowed Big Fish Game app, Games will still not play. What else can I try?

Been over a week and no answer from Big Fish?

Go to: