[Post New]by alys1183 on Oct 21, 08 8:04 AM
This is a cool game i love it

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:love this game

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 21, 08 8:16 AM
I've lost count of the number of times I've played this one all the way through. Most of the levels are great for relaxing. The ones that aren't.... well when playing in windowed mode if you realize you aren't going to finish a level in time, you can click the X to kill the game. Then when you start again, you get a restart on that level without losing a life.

VegasSam
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by VegasSam on Feb 1, 09 5:34 PM
Thank you for that hint. Saved about 4 lives on level 135.

[Post New]by BitmaniaK on Jan 19, 10 1:43 PM
I agree!

Deahna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Deahna on Mar 22, 10 5:45 AM
Thank you for posting the tip about killing the game if you run out of time. If you don't play in windowed mode just hit Alt + F4 and the game will shut down.

I could do without the timer and when I come back to the gme after a lapse of time I could do with a bit more help, too. In fact it would have been nice to have the bonuses explained a bit more in detail. It took me about 20 levels to understand that I can actually influcence the direction of an explosion!

For those of you who like having games on netbooks: Azteca was very slow, even when the netbook options were set to high performance instead of energy saving.

GaCorolla
Shark
Shark
13,397 Posts

[Post New]by GaCorolla on Oct 26, 10 11:36 AM
I agree with Deahna, I love this game, too. I play it a good bit, though not for long enough periods of time to get anywhere near the levels that some on you have reached. I will continue on later.

love this game

[Post New]by nacymae on May 21, 13 9:34 PM
alys1183 wrote:This is a cool game i love it

Go to: