bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Vladivostok - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 6, 17 2:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help out, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Vladivostok. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Vladivostok posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgBeruna

Edited on 11/10/2017 at 10:41:11 AM PST

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

Re:Vladivostok - Level Help

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Sep 19, 17 6:28 AM
LEVEL 69, this timed level was like running into a wall. Another player posted elsewhere about no official Vladivostok help thread.

P.S. Here you go lordkalvan!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 19, 17 8:01 AM
Thanks Grampa!

Could we please have a link to this added to the City directory?

I had to use an earthquake to get past level 46. I am sure that three shovels would work instead. Is there a way to do this without boosts? The one time I managed to make a lightning the pieces started falling from the three leftmost tiles before the gummies on them were removed, so I still had the dang three unreachable tiles.

Edited on 09/19/2017 at 8:13:07 AM PST

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Sep 19, 17 8:31 AM
Sorry lordkalvan, I only did intern on 46, yes with one earthquake, which is cheaper than 3 shovels. Maybe later today jules can jump in here when the time zone gets back to morning for her.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Sep 20, 17 12:38 AM
GamingGrampa, I wasn't online this morning, its now about 5.30pm AEST so I could not reply to your post till now. With that 46, I can't guarantee any way to do it that will work without fail, so you just have to give it a go, and if you get REALLY close, use a boost to just finish it off. I know when the gummies fall out of those little separate boxes or from corners when you have set of a bomb/crush and bolt etc, its VERY frustrating that the colour has changed from what it was when you set it off so it doesnt' get the square out. I have that happen all the time and it drives me nuts, but sometimes, thats just the way the cookie crumbles I guess, nothing you can do to alter it. If you get close, use a single shovel if its only one tile left, if its just a few, use a quake, or just a single lot of extra time. Sometimes, when the time runs out and you were just about to make that last move to definitely get it out, you have to use the extra time to get the screen back just to finish it off, frustrating, but rather than keep redoing it over and over, just get it over and done with. Luckily, not all levels require boosts etc, so if you have to use one or two on one level, then there is no option but to just do it.

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Sep 20, 17 5:47 AM
No worries jules, Vladivostok was already over for me when I posted about level 46, figured if nothing else the answer would help other players, as always thanks for your input.

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Feb 21, 18 5:38 PM
Just bumping it up!

[Post New]by Spiridim on Mar 15, 18 7:14 AM
I I am in helping hand 9 Thyme for seedlings

Trying to figure out a way to drop the seedlings. The gummy drops are fast starts covering the gummys. Any short cuts? Thanks.

Marie Spiridigliozzi

[Post New]by Jmbswimmer on Apr 30, 18 7:11 AM
How do I get 30 emeralds to get past level 70?

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Apr 30, 18 7:23 AM
If you mean green gems, go back to either Rome 87 or Istanbul 105-1 and play them over as many times as needed to build up resources to buy the green gems then go back to Vladivostok and use them there. Easy.

Go to: