gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Downbeat Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by gimmegames on Apr 30, 10 12:30 AM
This is today's daily deal.

I've demo-ed this game before, and again just now. I'm pretty bad at hitting the beats right, but the game is letting me proceed to the next song. I don't know if I need practice, or if the game isn't responding right. But now that it's a daily deal, it seems like just the chance to find out .

Edited on 04/30/2010 at 12:31:56 AM PST

Re:Downbeat Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by chris122049 on Apr 30, 10 7:13 AM
I'm pretty sure that I'm going to love this game but none of my cassette cartridges will work. Do I have to reach RAD first and finish New York before I can move onto the other locations? I just want to make sure that those things open up as you progress.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Apr 30, 10 10:35 AM
from what little i played, i found that if i made at least one of the goals, i could go on to the next song and the cassette was released to my collection... i think you may have to get at least one to get the cassette, but not sure about moving forward... i couldn't finish 'she drives me crazy' so i don't know if you can move on after finishing but gaining none of the awards... after a while of playing games with the mouse, my hand starts jerking and it becomes difficult for me play these kinds of games that require snap moves... knowing that, it isn't a game for me to have in my collection, but i'm certain that there are many folks out there who would love it just for the music... me - i have my itunes! i can listen to my eighties' favorites anytime i want, without the frustration of failing at a simple video game...

[Post New]by chris122049 on Apr 30, 10 11:28 AM
That's what I thought............as I play, different cassettes of music and levels will happen.........thanks!

Go to: