bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Barnyard Sherlock Hooves technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 30, 10 1:20 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

Re:Post any Barnyard Sherlock Hooves technical issues here only

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Apr 30, 10 8:20 AM
Couldn't even get past the instructions and the next button wouldn't work. Had to Ctrl/Alt/Del to get out so I could uninstall. I download huge games with no probs. This one froze up immediately.

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Apr 30, 10 12:16 PM
I had the exact same problem as peeshee.

zynn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by zynn on Apr 30, 10 5:28 PM
I froze up on the instructions page too - the next button wouldn't work. Sorry, not worth my time at the end of the month with one punch to go!

[Post New]by Kellykay46 on May 1, 10 12:42 PM
I froze up too and had to reinstall and that still didn't work.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on May 1, 10 9:53 PM
peeshee_1951 wrote:Couldn't even get past the instructions and the next button wouldn't work. Had to Ctrl/Alt/Del to get out so I could uninstall. I download huge games with no probs. This one froze up immediately.

same here

[Post New]by nvcowgirl on May 7, 10 10:03 PM
got into game ok even found most of the things on list found you had to go to different places to get all the tools problem is I could not get any of the tools to work on any of the puzzels. Cute but no fun if nothing works.

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on May 23, 10 3:35 PM
Also experienced trouble with the tools. I managed to make them work in the end, but had to hover with them over the area for several minutes (in one set of grass for almost 2 whole minutes) and for some reason it sometimes cut but others it didn't.

The pin and the vacuum agve me no trouble. The shears and the rake where the worst.

[Post New]by chowder22m on May 28, 10 11:07 PM
iused the trial first before i purchased it. and now after downloading it i cant see any pix but i hear the music playing. tried re installing it but still the same thing, during the trial it was ok how come when i bought it, its not functioning well???

cjuul62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by cjuul62 on Dec 19, 10 2:46 PM
Yea, I couldn't get the hammer to work, the pin to pop, or the rake. Not a game I would buy

puzzlr
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by puzzlr on Oct 16, 12 1:28 PM
Cute, but I can not get the inventory object to "drop" back int inventory!
Help

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 16, 12 1:50 PM
Hi Fishies,

If you're having problems with items interacting correctly with objects or your inventory panel, you might first try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. You can find more information on doing that here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

Additionally, you can ensure that all programs and drivers are updated that might be causing that to happen. You can see some basic troubleshooting steps for doing that here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those recommendations aren't helping, you can get in touch with our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to assist you further.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

Go to: