complete crystal fire place

[Post New]by jdawkins01 on Sep 7, 17 3:11 PM
how do you fix the crystals to look like the star pattern that are in front of the mountain? I can't pass this.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:complete crystal fire place

[Post New]by sazoria on Sep 7, 17 4:28 PM
I've looked at the solution, but without being able to show you an image, it is a bit hard to try and show you how to do it , just with words.
I think it would be easier for you to see the solution yourself, and you can do that in the in site walkthrough for this game.
Whilst collectors editions have in game strategy guides, BF have walkthroughs on their site for nearly all standard version games-
Click community at top of page in blue band.
If it is a newer released game, then the link for the walkthrough will be under the recent game walkthroughs section on the right of the screen.
If the game you want is not there click on see more walkthroughs at the bottom of the recent game walkthroughs section.
Click on the letter corresponding with the first letter of the game title you want the walkthrough for i.e. S for Saga.
Scroll through list to find your game- most of them are there and this one definitely is.

You can just scroll down the page until you find what you are looking for.
If you know what chapter of the game the part you are having trouble with is in, you can click on that chapter title at the beginning of the walkthrough, which will take you directly to that chapter, and then you can scroll down from there.

I actually used the F3 function that gives you a search box to search the page for a key word, typed in crystal and then clicked on next at the top of the page, until I found the text and picture talking about the crystals that you were talking about.
If you know how to use this function it is much quicker to find things on a page but I think if you don't have it already initiated, i.e. nothing happens when you press F3, then you have to initiate the F buttons by pressing Fn lock button at the top of keyboard. I could be wrong, I'm not very technically minded.
Anyway, even if you have to just scroll, this info is there as I saw the picture for the crystal solution, so no matter how long it takes you to get there, you will find it.
Good luck and happy gaming

Go to: