Can't place magazines on table shelf

[Post New]by Ricky52 on Apr 30, 10 4:48 AM
I was enjoying this game right up until trying to organise the lobby, all i had left to do was place the magazines under the table, (that's what the hint suggested anyway) and i would have been able to move on. I tried every which way and must have tried a 1000 times, i could pick the magazines up but no way could i put them where they were supposed to go gggrrrrrrrr!!!. so now i am stuck, unable to move to the next stage, very frustrating!!

monapool
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Can't place magazines on table shelf

[Post New]by monapool on Apr 30, 10 10:49 AM
I have tried to put the magazines on the table and am having the same problem. I would really like to continue this game but can't. Any suggestions?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Can't place magazines on table shelf

[Post New]by robin94122 on May 1, 10 12:34 AM
Ricky52 wrote:I was enjoying this game right up until trying to organise the lobby, all i had left to do was place the magazines under the table, (that's what the hint suggested anyway) and i would have been able to move on. I tried every which way and must have tried a 1000 times, i could pick the magazines up but no way could i put them where they were supposed to go gggrrrrrrrr!!!. so now i am stuck, unable to move to the next stage, very frustrating!!

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough yet? It has marked screenshots and detailed instructions, so it can help.

The usual reasons people get stuck on the magazine are either:
1) They haven't cleaned all the dirty spots yet with the rag. See the Blog Walkthrough screenshot for the places marked in pink and make sure you got all 5 of them.

2) They didn't click on the table to push it back into place before they tried putting the magazine on it. Note that you must click on the table with an empty cursor (no rag, no magazine) to get it to go into place. There are 4 items in the scene that must be pushed back--they are marked in orange on the Blog Walkthrough screenshot.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Re:Can't place magazines on table shelf

[Post New]by foxyarizonalady on May 3, 10 7:52 PM
I was having same problem until my neighbor came over and figured it out for me! Do you still need hint?

Go to: