Thanks to the neighbors of Alice_Pereira

[Post New]by Alice_Pereira on Sep 8, 17 3:24 PM
During the last days we have experienced the visit of Hurricane Irma a very unwelcome guest, that left only devastation behind her. Thanks to the Great One, the area were I live suffered only the pains of lacking power, water, internet, telephone for some days. others were not so lucky.

Thanks to all my neighbors for understanding my absence, I will see that all gifts missed get to you.

I also ask for your prayers of those not so lucky in these past days and in future days as Irma moves to land in Florida. And for those expecting Jose to finish whatever Irma left standing.

Thank you very much

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

Re:Thanks to the neighbors of Alice_Pereira

[Post New]by clm5457 on Sep 8, 17 3:35 PM
Oh Alice I am so sorry. You can live without those few things but your life is so much more important. Truly blessed by "The Great One".

I hope you will help others not so fortunate.

Welcome back,
clm

Evalm
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

Thanks to the neighbors of Alice_Pereira

[Post New]by Evalm on Sep 8, 17 7:00 PM
Alice_Pereira wrote:
Thanks to all my neighbors for understanding my absence, I will see that all gifts missed get to you.

Oh, Alice, don't worry about anybody missing gifts!! You are generous always in your gifting but there are more important things right now ....

Stay Safe

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Sep 8, 17 8:39 PM
Oh Alice, I was just thinking about you and you were on my mind last night as I watched the devastation Irma was leaving behind. I'm so thankful that you're OK!

My prayers are with those who have been and will be affected by Irma and the aftermath of Harvey. Also those who are suffering after the earthquake in Mexico and the fires in my state of Oregon and around the Pacific Northwest.

Gosh, Mother Nature has been really cranky this year!

Are you in the path of Jose?

Edited on 09/08/2017 at 8:41:29 PM PST

glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Sep 9, 17 4:25 PM
Stay safe Alice! Sending many prayers!

John & Gabrielle

[Post New]by VictoriaFine on Sep 18, 17 6:39 AM
All my best to you and your loved ones, Alice.
My family are holding you in our thoughts and prayers.

[Post New]by Alice_Pereira on Nov 5, 17 10:04 AM
God Bless you all. After Irma's visit her cousin hurricane Maria came too. Now I have power and water most of the time, but internet only if I go to the hotspots that are usually full and slow. Have not been able to open the game. Finally I opened a link saved to this page.

See you all after I get internet service.

Blessings.

PlusJenney
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by PlusJenney on Nov 5, 17 1:34 PM
So happy to hear you are ok!!!

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Nov 5, 17 2:24 PM
What a blessing that you're OK. We've been worried and saying prayers! Get back to us when you can. Hooray, Alice is all right!!!

Go to: