I cannot get this game to keep going. It keeps telling me it won't save where I left off etc

[Post New]by tessa4abbey1 on Sep 10, 17 8:48 AM
Hi, I have windows and have been using this game a lot. All of the sudden, the game will not "keep my place" and it won't let me keep going to the next day, Other than GIVE UP, does anyone have any suggestions, Please?????

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:I cannot get this game to keep going. It keeps telling me it won't save where I left off etc

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 10, 17 1:09 PM
Hello tessa4abbey1,

Welcome to the forums, before I begin, and also I apologize that the game Alice Greenfingers 2 doesn't appear to be proceeding as expected. What I want to do is recommend some steps that might help, as well as what to do if those suggestions don't seem to assist.

The first steps I suggest are seeing if playing this game as an Administrator will help resolve the issue where the game isn't letting you continue from where you last left off while playing. These steps can be tried here:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and recreate the technical issues thread for this specific game, should players want to continue to discuss issues they've experienced with this game or would like to report new ones. You can see that thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alice Greenfingers 2 here.

If you'd like to discuss this issue further, or have another issue to report, please feel free to do so at the thread above. Otherwise, feel free to create a new discussion for any game play hints or tips discussions.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this was able to assist. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: