bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cursed House 4 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 11, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Cursed House 4 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cursed House 4 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

kamni
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Welcome to Cursed House 4 forum

[Post New]by kamni on Sep 12, 17 12:29 AM

Edited on 09/12/2017 at 12:49:20 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 12, 17 12:56 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to thank you all for your patience while the Moderation Team works to remove spam posts and advertisements from the forum. We recognize how these posts can make it difficult to navigate the forums and how they distract from game discussions. We do ask that everyone keep the Forum Rules in mind when posting, specifically:

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

In addition to not commenting on a specific spam post, this rule asks players not to discuss spam or advertising posts in other threads. Discussing spam can make the process of removing it more lengthy and can also draw attention to the subject.

Due to the parameters of the forum, the Moderation Team is unable to ban all spammers without also unintentionally banning legitimate posters. We work very hard to remove posts that break the rules as quickly as possible, and we really appreciate your understanding. If a spam post is encountered, please report it to a moderator in a PM or by clicking icon of a read exclamation post. We'll review the post and take action as deemed necessary as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your help with this. Please PM one of the moderators or me if more questions arise. Until then, happy gaming to all!

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Sleepyt on Oct 17, 17 5:54 PM
Hello, If I didn't post this correctly please let me know, it is my first time posting in a BFG forum. I am stuck on level 24. Can I have some help please on how to beat it. Thank you

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Oct 19, 17 12:12 PM
if you mean bonus level 24 then:
well, the main idea is to bring the fire to the frozen coins and avoid removing the snow, so there's no special strategy, you just should be accurate.
if level 24 then:
1) open the locked coin and remove the gray piece of ground behind it.
It will destroy magnet.
2) then make a match 5, select the Lightning and swap it with a book. It will take all bottom coins.

Go to: